AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to enable Cam to cam feature in chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2020
So I was watching a cam and it had the following link
2021-01-07 17_59_57-Chat with W0wgirls in a Live Adult Video Chat Room Now - Opera.png

When I clicked it it opened my cam.

I do not see a way to enable this when I broadcast?

Need more info about this, such as how to enable it, how can I set tokens for it etc.

Thanks

Reactions: dickwow99
Upvote 0
So I was watching a cam and it had the following link
View attachment 86706

When I clicked it it opened my cam.

I do not see a way to enable this when I broadcast?

Need more info about this, such as how to enable it, how can I set tokens for it etc.

Thanks
The Share My Cam feature is an option for viewers to request to share their cam with a broadcaster. When a viewer shares their cam with a broadcaster, the broadcaster will receive a notification and must click the prompt to be able to view the user's cam. If you have additional questions about this new feature, please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Actually, it's always enabled when you broadcast (I think that there is no way to disable it for now)

You can ie add c2c to your tip menu and never open their cam if they didn't tip

Reactions: dickwow99
Upvote 0
Actually, it's always enabled when you broadcast (I think that there is no way to disable it for now)

You can ie add c2c to your tip menu and never open their cam if they didn't tip
What does c2c actually do? Does it make your show pvt and make it a 1v1 cam situation? Does it just open his cam while you're still doing a public show in a seperate popup window like when you exit a camroop and browse till you click another cam? Does his cam open like a skype kinda call on your own cam feed? How is it different from a pvt show?

Kinda still confused. Since there is no way to disable it, might aswell put it in the tipmenu and leverage it. It's pretty annoying though especially those sharing and stopping it 20 times in a row.

Upvote 0
Oh okay, i'll put that in the tipmenu then 😂 it usually happens as soon as the room is getting traffic

A model I know usually calls them out when they do it and specifically says their name and tells them to give the required tokens she charges for cam2cam.. Usually, this gets the guys to stop and they suddenly leave (IE. it's those who are unwilling to pay or spend tokens in the room).

Upvote 0
A model I know usually calls them out when they do it and specifically says their name and tells them to give the required tokens she charges for cam2cam.. Usually, this gets the guys to stop and they suddenly leave (IE. it's those who are unwilling to pay or spend tokens in the room).
I'm not a fan of calling people out or starting fuzz. Seems still the best way for me personally.

Although i do agree wih your statement. Usually those not willing to spend. CB should just allow you to turn it off. It's unwanted, intrusive and uncalled for.

Upvote 0
I'm not a fan of calling people out or starting fuzz. Seems still the best way for me personally.

Although i do agree wih your statement. Usually those not willing to spend. CB should just allow you to turn it off. It's unwanted, intrusive and uncalled for.

The thing is, she gets guys hassling her via PM with it, now she has it in her public chat constantly showing as "XX has started their cam" or whatever it says, it can become annoying for her/models. So I can fully understand why she (anyone) would do it, because then it also helps discourage other's who are thinking of doing it, or encourages people to tip for it then do it.

Upvote 0
The thing is, she gets guys hassling her via PM with it, now she has it in her public chat constantly showing as "XX has started their cam" or whatever it says, it can become annoying for her/models. So I can fully understand why she (anyone) would do it, because then it also helps discourage other's who are thinking of doing it, or encourages people to tip for it then do it.
When you say hassling via PM, you're talking about CB supporter paid privilege?

It's damn annoying. Maybe CB could implement something like only allow users who tipped (today). Similar like chat privilege

Also CB could implement a way to combo restrict those allowed to chat. Some odd self promo attempts of those tipping 1tkn to avoid chat restriction but still self promo in chat after.. For example: only allow people with x color and above AND tipped me today allowed to chat. This way blues that are age verified but not yet broadcasting and usually non big spenders are not able to self promo @punker barbie . Current broadcasting settings arent deep enough. Too much room for performers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
When you say hassling via PM, you're talking about CB supporter paid privilege?

It's damn annoying. Maybe CB could implement something like only allow users who tipped (today). Similar like chat privilege

Yes exactly this.
She doesn't Pm (unless she needs to - with a tipper or virtual friend (regular) during her broadcast, and even has a notice stating this. Yet people always do it, and it's - as we all know - the same nonsense "hru bb. open my cam"

Upvote 0
Yes exactly this.
She doesn't Pm (unless she needs to - with a tipper or virtual friend (regular) during her broadcast, and even has a notice stating this. Yet people always do it, and it's - as we all know - the same nonsense "hru bb. open my cam"
I guess that's unwanted PM'ing us unavoidable due to CB's paid supporter privilege. Other than extra money and subscription tieing someone to CB it has to be hella ennoying for top performers.

Upvote 0
I guess that's unwanted PM'ing us unavoidable due to CB's paid supporter privilege. Other than extra money and subscription tieing someone to CB it has to be hella ennoying for top performers.

I think most top performers though, simply don't even look at that PM Tab, they see it flashing obviously, but know it's just everyone hounding them, so it's literally by default, on their "ignore radar"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.