AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to fill out ACH on Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
@Chloe Can anyone help me with the ACH form? It said people from the US could no longer get checks, but suddenly I got a symbol saying I had no payment method set up, so I assume it is Canada too.
I have ACH set up for SM, but the form seems different. In Canada, you set up through a second bank, so I don't know if the addresses they ask for are mine, or the banks, or what. Can someone help who lives in Canada, and has the RBC, Georgia account? Thanks friends.

It said people from the US could no longer get checks, but suddenly I got a symbol saying I had no payment method set up, so I assume it is Canada too.

Yes, a few months ago we posted in the news that we would stop issuing checks in the news.
Since they were USA checks (we were just also sending them to Canadian addresses), we didn't mention Canada separately (but I guess we will do an update on that situation now).

Payment details are not my strong suit, but if you need any help with ACH, PM me, I'll do my best to help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.