AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to generate creative stories with and without nudity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2022
I work on a website that offers a highly interactive platform designed to be a mix of Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
on this platform, we can post paid and free stories, and I've been having difficulties being creative to generate at least one free and one paid daily story (in the free one I don't show nudity). the account manager advised me to post every day to get a lot of reach from people on the site and said to create new stuff, but I'm having a hard time creating different stories every day. My life is not so trendy and interesting to the point that I have content to post directly and in the paid stories part I already masturbated with toys, I used candles, bath, oil, cosplay, costumes, foot fetish, dominating/submissive I spanked with my hand/whip/brush hair/doing exercises, dancing, submissive/dominating, breakfast, lunch, dinner and it's ok to repeat from time to time but it's been hard to do something new every day. I would like ideas to improve my variety in the videos because it is part of my monthly subscription and is an important part of my earnings.
The free videos are 13 seconds long and the paid ones are 30 seconds long, but I can post videos with less time than that. I've already recorded some lives and cut pieces to post. I wear a mask to work. I wanted simple, fun ideas that I could make without having to spend a lot of time and effort. I can't record in stores, restaurants, or public places so they don't know where I live. I can't record animals because it's prohibited on the platform. would be amazing to do kinds of stuff where I could spend 1 day per week and produce a full week or month of content.

Status
Not open for further replies.