AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get multiple flags on Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@carmen_monroe94
Hi !
I have now seen with several women that they have 3-4 different country flags and wonder how you get them when stripchat sorts you by ID? Or is it also possible if you can prove that you speak several languages?

Attachments

• 99BAC386-C649-4B5C-9463-9BB7307BA387.jpeg
    99BAC386-C649-4B5C-9463-9BB7307BA387.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 21
Thank you for the question; let me explain why one account can have different country flags.

If there are several persons with documents of different countries in one model's account, then the flags of these countries are also automatically displayed in the model's profile.

Up to six persons can be added to one model account (for group or pair broadcasts), so multiple flags in one profile is a fairly common situation.

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Upvote 0
Thank you for the question; let me explain why one account can have different country flags.

If there are several persons with documents of different countries in one model's account, then the flags of these countries are also automatically displayed in the model's profile.

Up to six persons can be added to one model account (for group or pair broadcasts), so multiple flags in one profile is a fairly common situation.
Ah that makes sense thank you !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.