AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get traffic as a new model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2019
Hello everyone. I know it's a friendly space to ask for advice. Hope you understand my English.

I am going to start my first broadcast in chaturbate on 31th of May. Before that time I am thinking of my shows, apps, and bots I can use. It seems that my shows would be boring for the CB's auditory. I am planing to dance, tease, and take bra/panty at goal.
But I don't know what kind of tipmenu or interesting apps, bots I can use to make my shows interesting...
I really need your adviсes.

Consider doing some “homework” on the site itself. Find some models that do similar shows that you are wanting to do & observe what bots/apps they use. It might change daily. So visit the same model or 2 for a few days. If you’re going to ask them questions, please do so in a tip note. Otherwise it can seem like you’re trying to draw attention & poach other users to your room.

You should still make your show your own. Apps & bots aren’t going to keep members coming back or tipping. It’s about you & YOUR show, and what sets you apart that will get them to tip and keep coming back as a regular.

I have only been doing this for about 4 months so I may not be very helpful!

But I will say that I agree with Natalie above- watching other cams and "researching" what happens in other rooms is the best way to get an idea of how you want to run your own room.
Look at what they do, and get a feel for how members act and how the chat works etc. Then take that information and think about what YOU would enjoy and what makes you feel comfortable.
There are as many different types of shows/rooms out there as there are models doing them! Making it personal and unique to your own interests will help you to keep the type of members you like and want coming back, too.

I spent several months just watching cams, reading threads on here and other sites and articles, blogs, listening to podcasts etc. To get an idea for what options and ideas are out there.

I also think that it just takes time broadcasting and just meeting people and doing different things and seeing how you feel, and slowly you kind of find your way and what works for you.

Some of the fun things I have done are: a grab bag full of prizes (tip certain amt get a prize- things like free snapchat pics, discounted private shows, short video clips etc), we do a "vinyl night" every weekend where we play records and let members make requests for songs or artists/bands, and giving away special prizes for top tipper of the night has been fun.

I'm still learning but with each show I feel more and more confident and comfortable in finding new ways to make it my own.

Wishing you luck for your first broadcast! Most importantly just be yourself and have fun! 💙

Status
Not open for further replies.