AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get viewers and traffic?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2021
The Heaven 😇
Hi dears!
I'm model in Chaturbate since 1 year ago. My begining was very hard but now it seems is going better. The problem is that my account grow so slow, and some days i got 150 viewers and other days is impossible to get more than 60-90 even promoting my room! I saw other models with 8-10-12K, some of them are long time streaming and have lot of followers, but oter are NEW! I don't want to understand how is it possible because i already tried, but i'd like to know how can i get/buy traffic for my room. I tried Diva Traffic and..not enough. Btw, i work 5-6h each day, usually in the morning but bad days i do it at night too. I use a Logitech Brio 4K and have a good internet connection and lighting.
Thank you so much.

First of all, people are curious, if a 'new' model have thousands members in the room there is no certainty that after 'new tag' is gone they will still have a lot of people, most of them will don't even remain on the first page.
Second time, any kind of 'fake' traffic it's NOT allowed on Chaturbate, as you see here, many models get ban ( could be beacuse of that or not ) but it's sure if they catch you they will ban you, 1 models don't make the difference there. So, try to get some regulars who tip you and at the end of the day you will make more $ than a model with 1.000 anonymous users in the room. 🤗

Hi dears!
I'm model in Chaturbate since 1 year ago. My begining was very hard but now it seems is going better. The problem is that my account grow so slow, and some days i got 150 viewers and other days is impossible to get more than 60-90 even promoting my room! I saw other models with 8-10-12K, some of them are long time streaming and have lot of followers, but oter are NEW! I don't want to understand how is it possible because i already tried, but i'd like to know how can i get/buy traffic for my room. I tried Diva Traffic and..not enough. Btw, i work 5-6h each day, usually in the morning but bad days i do it at night too. I use a Logitech Brio 4K and have a good internet connection and lighting.
Thank you so much.

One thing you have to keep in mind is that when a model has 10k people in their room, 9k of them will be anonymous and like 500 of them grey. The actual difference in paying viewers isn't as high as the numbers might lead you to believe at first glance. What matters more than of the total amount of viewers you have in your room is the numbers of paying viewers, and it would be much better to focus on that than room count.

First of all, people are curious, if a 'new' model have thousands members in the room there is no certainty that after 'new tag' is gone they will still have a lot of people, most of them will don't even remain on the first page.
Second time, any kind of 'fake' traffic it's NOT allowed on Chaturbate, as you see here, many models get ban ( could be beacuse of that or not ) but it's sure if they catch you they will ban you, 1 models don't make the difference there. So, try to get some regulars who tip you and at the end of the day you will make more $ than a model with 1.000 anonymous users in the room. 🤗
i listened that some models in CB from studios buy traffic.. that's because i asked. I don't understand all that anonimous viewers. I say a new models getting 100K followers in 2 months just being in front of cam doing "nothing"; no talk, no smile, no write.. just naked sit on bed. And about anonimous viewers, i know they don't give money but have lot of viewers put you on first or second page so you have more posibilities of have verified viewers and, because of that, more tippers, right? i did a new account and dis the same that other model i saw and didn't work, so i came back to my old account.. and here i am..waiting for viewers and promoting my room when i can. Thanks for your help.

i listened that some models in CB from studios buy traffic.. that's because i asked. I don't understand all that anonimous viewers. I say a new models getting 100K followers in 2 months just being in front of cam doing "nothing"; no talk, no smile, no write.. just naked sit on bed. And about anonimous viewers, i know they don't give money but have lot of viewers put you on first or second page so you have more posibilities of have verified viewers and, because of that, more tippers, right? i did a new account and dis the same that other model i saw and didn't work, so i came back to my old account.. and here i am..waiting for viewers and promoting my room when i can. Thanks for your help.
Having a bunch of anonymous viewers doesn't put you on the first page

Can you have two accounts?

lol i would be happy if i had 100 viewers i cant even get that many. i know part of it is. i am non-nude in freechat. i am only comfortable being nude in privates.
there’s definitely nothing wrong with that, a lot of models operate this way which is fine!! i would suggest maybe trying different themed shows or doing some activities maybe? something to grow the audience and attract viewers to the thought of wanting to do a private with you. i’m still working on growing my room count & focusing on main chat tends to work if you’ve got people who can keep the conversation going, but it’s all give & take. give people a reason to want to stay even if you’re not naked you know??

I have the same issue with viewers too. I set my age to 99 and people told me to change it .. going to see if that helps a little! I always leave my panties on too in my live, and only remove in private. Honestly, I'm making really good tips though with 20ish viewers... 40 if I'm lucky. So I must be doing something right. But I noticed my room is turning more into a room where I get tipped bigger in private, vs during my live. And I'm thinking it's because my big tippers feel like they're doing all the work when they come in. However I set a rule that I won't go private with someone unless they've been active in the chat. Sometimes I get lucky and a random person comes in and drops a good amount. I think my niche is.. smiling a lot, not being afraid to act funny/ridiculous, and being able to turn a joke from my viewers into a game of receiving tips. One time they made a joke about panty stuffing (and I'm know it's not their fetish), and I said I would do it for x amount tips and say a tongue twister whole doing it... Let's just say it was so weird and funny for them that they tipped me doing this all the way through my goals. I would just keep figuring out your niche!

I was so „lucky“ to get over 1.000 people in my room a few days ago and another day I had 2.500 out of nowhere , but only 1-2 out of them have tipped me. So it was fun to see how the number of viewers got higher, but I had no real benefit from it. So my advice is: Don't focus as much on how many people you have in your room, many people don't automatically mean more tokens. I had great days with only 60-100 viewers. ;)

It’s healthier for a business to grow slowly. Be consistent , go online every day if you can , upload short clips to tube sites and try to get your name out there. It takes time, but at some point, it pays off. I've been playing the game for over a year now and only now do I notice that my income is slowly increasing. But I’m still learning:DJust don't make the mistake and compare yourself to others and stay out of other rooms( I did the same and it was poison for my own mental health and my work), focus on yourself and how you can get the best out of yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.