AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to get your tokens if your banned!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleydiam0nd19xx

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Oct 28, 2022
Philippines
Hello @punker barbie ! Since I am permanently banned in chaturbate is there anyway I could get the tokens that I’ve worked so hard for? Chaturbate Support email doesnt give me a decent respond! That money/tokens is detriment to my life (bills,rent,etc) Please do something about my concern, thankyou!

Username: ashleydiam0nd19xx

Attachments

• 4F0161DA-BBAF-4948-B0D5-948268376CAE.png
    4F0161DA-BBAF-4948-B0D5-948268376CAE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
I understand very well that it is very complicated for some to verify themselves with CB at the moment, but it makes no sense at all if they write their request somewhere in a new message here every 30 minutes or repeat it in another area.
it also makes no sense to bombard CB support with emails because that will not achieve anything except that support will not contact you. have a little patience, CB support is a lot busier at the moment than the months before I think. I've also been verifying myself for 2 days. ID document is accepted but if I'm supposed to scan my face, it's always said further to the left or further to the right, closer, further away and then it's canceled and all over again I still have 9 days to get it done Everything is going to be fine.

It also makes little sense if some register here in this forum with several names in order to keep asking the same questions.

Upvote 0
CB can not legally withhold any moneys earned by you. They permanently banned me but after threat of legal action they emailed saying it was policy to refund any tokens back to my bank account, which they did.
I think they make policy on the fly.
Withholding is a crime such as exhortation and non-payment and they are breaking several US and international laws. These laws override their polices.
Make a complaint here https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.