AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to help a girl i'm pretty sure is being exploited/sex trafficked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2021
So i've been using camsites for a while, I really enjoy the interaction during covid lockdown, and Im a bit of a people pleasure so I enjoy the tipping aspect and making someones day a lot. By no means rich, but fair amount of disposable income since im just sitting in the house all day like a lot of people. Anyway, I say this just to give some background of my history, on the sites.

Last night, I joined a model's chat that I had joined before. She was extremely pretty, and had a kind of resting bitch face look and dominatrix vibe, as in: these men aren't good enough for me. I'd been in before briefly, and she had the same sort of thing going on. But it was strange as usually someone so attractive their private would be very high, whereas hers was the cheapest there was. Anyway, I tipped for a PM, and she didn't reply. She had constant ringings for privates from other people , and it was that point I realized what I had mistaken for standoffishness was that she was actually really upset. I asked her for a PM in public as politely as I could, and I told her I would take her into private just for a break. (I am socially aware enough to know that some models would think this is a perfect scam, this was not the case).

She accepted immediately and broke down crying in the private. Thanked me for giving her some privacy and said her day was terrible and she still had another 11 hours or something (i checked the next day she was doing a 16 hour day). The cost of the pvt was so cheap I could just sit there and chat, and I realised definitively that what I mistook for resentment was someone very vulnerable and to be perfectly honest, a bit of a mess. She was absolutely stunning, but when she smiled her tooth were in poor condition (no judgement and nothing a dentist couldn't fix). I didn't ask , but I assume she receives a lot of abuse in privates from customers when they see them, and it suddenly explained why she never smiled in public.

Anyway, we chilled out a lot. She was clearly on cocaine / speed, and left partway to do some more. She didn't say this, but I could tell. She obviously worked in a studio, though was a bit hesitant about admitting it. We just played songs and chilled, it was nice actually. She alluded to some trauma in the past in reference to a song.

The thing is, its the first time I've experienced something like this, where the model clearly does not wish to be there, feels incredibly restricted, and just so vulnerable. I've seen models cry, have a bad day etc. but this time it struck hard.

I'm nearly 100% certain she is being trafficked or exploited against her will, but I don't know what on earth I should do about it. If I report the studio, I imagine the repercussions in real life could be severe, plus she needs the money clearly.

This is way out of my area of comfort/expertise, so I'd really appreciate some advice or guidance.

Also, she refused to speak out loud the entire time, is there any reason for this you have come across before? I have seen some models with studio 'promoters' say they are from different countries so the promoter can do the typing, or to be more appealing to european audiences, so I considered that perhaps she was embarassed that she said she was from a country she didn't actually come from. The only other reason I can think of is that they are banned from speaking by the studio, but Im not quite sure I understand the logic in this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I think the only thing you could do it's reporting it to the site. Sadly living in the third world justice doesn't work.

Report it to the site.

She had constant ringings for privates from other people , and it was that point I realized what I had mistaken for standoffishness was that she was actually really upset. I asked her for a PM in public as politely as I could, and I told her I would take her into private just for a break. (I am socially aware enough to know that some models would think this is a perfect scam, this was not the case).

So you think the sex traffickers were like....sure since you are in a bad mood its ok to turn down all those privates or do you think they just don't watch everything they say and do?

Also, she refused to speak out loud the entire time, is there any reason for this you have come across before?

they don't speak english would be my guess and are using a translator or a studio monitor is typing for them.

id say its more likely a lazy studio boss yelling at her for earnings or time or something but doesn't offer any guidance or help, she needs to reach some kind of goal or something and thats why shes working such a massive amount of hours. 16 hours is pretty brutal though, is it a CB model? if so maybe check her hours on cbhours and see if its like that every day.

If you really believe it though go ahead and report it to the site, im sure they receive reports like that often because I see people posting stuff like this on reddit often so I don't think it would be weird for you to share your opinion with them.

There was a briefly popular 'model' on around the end of last year who looked about 12, but the studio insisted she was 19. She was tiny, with multiple bruises and generally looked dishevelled. Some guys appeared to love the look and she was front page for a few weeks, but to me she looked like she had been found in a dumpster and the studio wanted to give her a chance to earn a few pennies for a hot meal.

There was a briefly popular 'model' on around the end of last year who looked about 12, but the studio insisted she was 19. She was tiny, with multiple bruises and generally looked dishevelled. Some guys appeared to love the look and she was front page for a few weeks, but to me she looked like she had been found in a dumpster and the studio wanted to give her a chance to earn a few pennies for a hot meal.
what site? how the fuck that happens when I'm actually over 18 and I have issues with age verification bc I Look young...

So you think the sex traffickers were like....sure since you are in a bad mood its ok to turn down all those privates or do you think they just don't watch everything they say and do?

they don't speak english would be my guess and are using a translator or a studio monitor is typing for them.

id say its more likely a lazy studio boss yelling at her for earnings or time or something but doesn't offer any guidance or help, she needs to reach some kind of goal or something and thats why shes working such a massive amount of hours. 16 hours is pretty brutal though, is it a CB model? if so maybe check her hours on cbhours and see if its like that every day.

If you really believe it though go ahead and report it to the site, im sure they receive reports like that often because I see people posting stuff like this on reddit often so I don't think it would be weird for you to share your opinion with them.
Hmm I hadn't thought really about your first point, its a good one actually. It did seem related to just one guy who kept spamming over and over and she was just really uncomfortable. But yes, she did speak like she was very heavily monitored, so I wonder why if this was the case the boss just didn't accept the request on her behalf. Fair point.

She was typing herself, i know that studios type for models and sometimes i even end up negotiating with them just to fuck off for a while and let me talk to the model without interruptions lol. Stripchat says its not against policy, so whatever.

The problem with reporting it to the site is that I don't see stripchat launching an investigation or really doing anything much except potentially cancelling her stream/account, so that just leaves her worse off

what site? how the fuck that happens when I'm actually over 18 and I have issues with age verification bc I Look young...
This was chaturbate. I trust she was not as young as she looked, but on the few occasions I did look on her chat it was obvious a few other guys were concerned too. In the end after several nights of messing up, studio staff or other models stepped in alongside to help her and she disappeared.

Doesn't sound that strange, the happy cam models are the ones with the personality to do the work AND who are making tons of money, the rest just have a crappy job. It's not like Twitch or Youtube...

So i've been using camsites for a while, I really enjoy the interaction during covid lockdown, and Im a bit of a people pleasure so I enjoy the tipping aspect and making someones day a lot. By no means rich, but fair amount of disposable income since im just sitting in the house all day like a lot of people. Anyway, I say this just to give some background of my history, on the sites.

Last night, I joined a model's chat that I had joined before. She was extremely pretty, and had a kind of resting bitch face look and dominatrix vibe, as in: these men aren't good enough for me. I'd been in before briefly, and she had the same sort of thing going on. But it was strange as usually someone so attractive their private would be very high, whereas hers was the cheapest there was. Anyway, I tipped for a PM, and she didn't reply. She had constant ringings for privates from other people , and it was that point I realized what I had mistaken for standoffishness was that she was actually really upset. I asked her for a PM in public as politely as I could, and I told her I would take her into private just for a break. (I am socially aware enough to know that some models would think this is a perfect scam, this was not the case).

She accepted immediately and broke down crying in the private. Thanked me for giving her some privacy and said her day was terrible and she still had another 11 hours or something (i checked the next day she was doing a 16 hour day). The cost of the pvt was so cheap I could just sit there and chat, and I realised definitively that what I mistook for resentment was someone very vulnerable and to be perfectly honest, a bit of a mess. She was absolutely stunning, but when she smiled her tooth were in poor condition (no judgement and nothing a dentist couldn't fix). I didn't ask , but I assume she receives a lot of abuse in privates from customers when they see them, and it suddenly explained why she never smiled in public.

Anyway, we chilled out a lot. She was clearly on cocaine / speed, and left partway to do some more. She didn't say this, but I could tell. She obviously worked in a studio, though was a bit hesitant about admitting it. We just played songs and chilled, it was nice actually. She alluded to some trauma in the past in reference to a song.

The thing is, its the first time I've experienced something like this, where the model clearly does not wish to be there, feels incredibly restricted, and just so vulnerable. I've seen models cry, have a bad day etc. but this time it struck hard.

I'm nearly 100% certain she is being trafficked or exploited against her will, but I don't know what on earth I should do about it. If I report the studio, I imagine the repercussions in real life could be severe, plus she needs the money clearly.

This is way out of my area of comfort/expertise, so I'd really appreciate some advice or guidance.

Also, she refused to speak out loud the entire time, is there any reason for this you have come across before? I have seen some models with studio 'promoters' say they are from different countries so the promoter can do the typing, or to be more appealing to european audiences, so I considered that perhaps she was embarassed that she said she was from a country she didn't actually come from. The only other reason I can think of is that they are banned from speaking by the studio, but Im not quite sure I understand the logic in this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Would you post a link to this model room because if is who i think about well you done some very wrong conclusions , especially the cocaine part . IF is who i know then she does no cocaine but she has an 2 and a half year kid that she must let the camera and attend .

And she is not working in a studio she works from home , and her reasons to be stressed are way others .

She is not forced to work actually she fights to be letted to work .

And about refusing the other privates its because she cant do very sexual things on camera due personal reasons that i will not mention.

And about speaking very slow / avoiding to speak is because of personal reasons too .

If is the model that i know well she try to fix her life right now but she has a very hard choice to do , that for same privacy reasons i will not make them publicly here , but many in her situation would crash and give up , but she do not , i speak personallly with her and i try to sustain her morally how i can .

If you want to help her then tip her and take her private like you did , that will help her a lot , eventually extra tip her during private.

And yes her teeth are in bad condition because she did not had the money to fix them in time and during the pregnancy they become worse and yes thats why she avoids to smile.

And yes she is heavly monitored but not by her boss ..... and i do not want to enter in details , about who and why and blabla.

She stays a lot of hours because people do not tip and because she try hard to do her daily needs plus some extra to savings , but she is not forced to stay online.

PS : now when she will write me and this happends daily i will actually ask her if you were in her private , and if you were indeed then you own her some huge apologiezes for this post !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.