AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Live Cam with 2 Cameras?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a really cool idea for a particular show I want to do and it would be awesome to have a set up like what OBS can do on Twitch stream with 2 cameras in one scene. I know how to do it with OBS, but I don't know if I can stream that through a cam platform and I want to make this happen with MV live or even MyFreeCams if that's even doable. I hope that makes sense!

Any techies out there that may have an idea how to make this work or if it's even possible to do on caming platforms and what software?

Thanks!

I had a really cool idea for a particular show I want to do and it would be awesome to have a set up like what OBS can do on Twitch stream with 2 cameras in one scene. I know how to do it with OBS, but I don't know if I can stream that through a cam platform and I want to make this happen with MV live or even MyFreeCams if that's even doable. I hope that makes sense!

Any techies out there that may have an idea how to make this work or if it's even possible to do on caming platforms and what software?

Thanks!
You would just add both cameras to the scene, the camsite only recognizes the single stream that OBS sends to them, so it's just like Twitch in that sense.

Oh cool so I can use OBS! Awesome, thanks for this

Status
Not open for further replies.