AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Navigate Chaturbate's New Verification System from CB Itself

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Thank you for your age verification submission.

We notice that your submission was not successful as it timed out. Please note that you must finish the submission process within a few minutes of starting it. Please ensure you submit a clear photo where the ID comprises most of the photo and all of the data is legible. When submitting the selfie portion, we recommend submitting from a well-lit location. Here are some recommendations to try while we assist you with this matter:

• Ensure you are finishing the submission (displaying the front of the ID, back of the ID if needed, and Selfie) within 5 minutes. If you are experiencing an issue submitting any part of the process, please let us know more details and/or screenshots.
  • Regarding lighting, we recommend being in a well-lit area. It may help to have your identification document on a dark surface such as a mouse pad.
  • If you are not already submitting with your mobile device, we suggest using a mobile phone camera to submit. When submitting on a mobile device, ensure all other apps are closed and that no other apps or websites are using your camera. If you are using a computer with a webcam, recommended browsers include Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. When submitting on a computer, ensure all programs/browser tabs are closed and that there are no other apps or websites using your camera.

If you’re still having trouble please provide us with more details and/or screenshots.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Bumping this. Realized I didn't give more info after it was posted. The above info is the exact email I received from Chaturbate when I was reverifying. It truly works best on mobile devices. You don't need anything fancy (my phone is a Samsung S9+), you just need an internet connection on your phone, either a paid subscription with a phone provider or via wifi.

I hope this helps someone get through the process. You have 10 days to get it right once you try the first time. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.