AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Permanently Ban?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JigglesJane

Cam Model
Jan 20, 2019
City of Dis, Hell (6th Circle)
Streamate Username
Penelope_Dreadful
Hello Friends,

I was wondering if there is a means to permaban members from your chat and profiles?

I worry about obsessive users returning after the ban has expired. It is not unheard of. Any normal person would just move on, but we know how it goes in this line of work.

Am I missing something obvious? Hopefully not, but if so, help a girl out!

Thanks!

Glad you found the solution. Also don't forget to utilize the "ignore" function. Its even more powerful than a ban in my opinion.

• Helpful!
Reactions: des
Upvote 0
Maybe this is a silly question but what are the instances in which I'd want to choose to ignore a member rather than ban?
Ban stops them from being in your room. Ignore stops them from being able to send you a message via any means (PM, MFC mail, tip notes).

For me most times I don't care of some prick can watch me, I just don't want to hear a word from them again.

Reactions: JigglesJane
Upvote 0
Does that mean that if a person is banned they can still send me messages on MFC mail?
Yep. Or PM you if your PM aren't restricted to friends. Or tip you with mean tip notes...

Ignore fixes that. It's honestly a more powerful tool to use than bans.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.