AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to post as taking a break and not stopping show on streamate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2021
Hey all! just now seeing that you can say youre taking a break and will be back instead of stopping show and being shown as offline...haha yeah didnt even know that was an option can anyone please let me know how to do this when i want to take a quick break while online instead of showing to users i am offline completely?? Any info is greatly appreciated thanks in advance babes :h:

i love using the break button if i need more time after a show. like clean up or smoke some weed. dont abuse it, or it will be taken away. like trying to extend your time online while staying in break mode. sm dont like that.

i love using the break button if i need more time after a show. like clean up or smoke some weed. dont abuse it, or it will be taken away. like trying to extend your time online while staying in break mode. sm dont like that.
What would be the benifit of extending your time online by using the break button?
The only thing I can think of is the contests that need a specific amount of hours.

What would be the benifit of extending your time online by using the break button?
The only thing I can think of is the contests that need a specific amount of hours.
you need to stream a certain amount of hours among other shit to get access to doing gold shows with new accounts. so i assume it's something with that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Does Strip Chat offer this too? Being able to continue a show w a specific user, and have all other users put out of room is useful.

Does Strip Chat offer this too? Being able to continue a show w a specific user, and have all other users put out of room is useful.
Not sure what you are asking?

As far as I know, SC frowns on "I'm away" or "brb" type overlays on a stream.

I am unsure what you mean by being able to continue a show with a specific user and putting all others out of a room. That's exclusive private isn't it?

Not sure what you are asking?

As far as I know, SC frowns on "I'm away" or "brb" type overlays on a stream.

I am unsure what you mean by being able to continue a show with a specific user and putting all others out of a room. That's exclusive private isn't it?
Yeah idk, because this thread is about the Streamate cam setting "on break" which displays a screen saying we will brb. No stream continuation for any users.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.