AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to price your self token wise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirenCove

Cam Model
Nov 29, 2018
Washington
Twitter Username
@sirencovetweet
MFC Username
sirencove
Streamate Username
sirencove
So my question here is how do you price your self? I use mfc mostly but have been giving Chaturbate a try. I use the same tip menu on both sides and I find that on Chaturbate no one is willing to tip me my MFC prices. Is it because they see me as new and without followers so they think I'm not worth it or they are just cheap and don't want to spend the tokens?

So my question here is how do you price your self? I use mfc mostly but have been giving Chaturbate a try. I use the same tip menu on both sides and I find that on Chaturbate no one is willing to tip me my MFC prices. Is it because they see me as new and without followers so they think I'm not worth it or they are just cheap and don't want to spend the tokens?

I can't speak for any one else. Your video quality on CB seems kind of choppy.

Hi! Welcome to Chaturbate :inlove: I personally wouldn’t recommend lowering your prices! How long have you been on Chaturbate? A lot of us have been having connection issues with our streams lately which, mixed with the holiday slowdown, made November kind of a rough month! It should start to finally pick up again soon though!

Your stream looked a little choppy to me too. I’m not sure whether it’s on your end or Chaturbate’s but I think that might be your problem! I like to periodically check in with my viewers about stream quality, and I’ve noticed that when I ask on a slow token night, people often report back that my stream is a little funky. I bet you could even up your prices once you have that sorted!

Are you streaming through OBS?

Hi! Welcome to Chaturbate :inlove: I personally wouldn’t recommend lowering your prices! How long have you been on Chaturbate? A lot of us have been having connection issues with our streams lately which, mixed with the holiday slowdown, made November kind of a rough month! It should start to finally pick up again soon though!

Your stream looked a little choppy to me too. I’m not sure whether it’s on your end or Chaturbate’s but I think that might be your problem! I like to periodically check in with my viewers about stream quality, and I’ve noticed that when I ask on a slow token night, people often report back that my stream is a little funky. I bet you could even up your prices once you have that sorted!

Are you streaming through OBS?

Obs? I don't know what that means, but I have an hd web cam, have the setting on had as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.