AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to record videos on OBS

• Thread starter Deleted member 58605
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58605

Hello, i would like to to have recordings of my videos on OBS, but i would like to have short clips (few minutes) and many of them from my stream, instead of full one long stream recorded, does anyone know how can this be achieved?

Hello, i would like to to have recordings of my videos on OBS, but i would like to have short clips (few minutes) and many of them from my stream, instead of full one long stream recorded, does anyone know how can this be achieved?
I'm not an expert in OBS nor I'm aware if there's an OBS plugin / script which stops regarding action after a few minutes (automatically)
but you could just click Stop Recording button whenever you want. That's one astonishing idea. Another is to save the full recording as a single video file and trim/cut it in pieces after.... a lot of software (free ones too) allow that action

Just record one long clip. Then there are many tools that will allow you to cut pieces out. I am not sure what the tools on win10 are called. On the OS I used I can watch the video, and then cut a video out of the larger stream. There are also tools to cut the stream into 30 images/second. If you record one long stream then you also won't forget to record one part. There is an option in OBS to always record when you stream.

if you want you can record all the show, and after, with davinci resolve you can cut :) i use that for my onlyfans for example :D

On the OS I used I can watch the video, and then cut a video out of the larger stream. There are also tools to cut the stream into 30 images/second. If you record one long stream then you also won't forget to record one part. There is an option in OBS to always record when you stream.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've started recording my streams on OBS, and when I go look at the recordings there's a horrible echo. I don't understand why no one on MFC is telling me there's an echo when I'm streaming! I've gone into my audio settings and changed some things, and then did a quick test (Recorded myself saying Testing 1-2-3, and it sounded fine when I play it back).

Reactions: rockin_rod
So I've started recording my streams on OBS, and when I go look at the recordings there's a horrible echo. I don't understand why no one on MFC is telling me there's an echo when I'm streaming! I've gone into my audio settings and changed some things, and then did a quick test (Recorded myself saying Testing 1-2-3, and it sounded fine when I play it back).
That's a really good idea to test your stream audio!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
aha I misunderstood, and thought you'd fixed it after making adjustments.......

I thought I did. But when I got off cam last night, and then looked at the latest recording it was a bad echo.

I thought I did. But when I got off cam last night, and then looked at the latest recording it was a bad echo.
Is this echo with music playing, or is it speech and other background noises? Just wonder if it might be the distance between your speakers and your mic, and if the echo is caused by sound reflecting off hard surfaces back to the mic slightly different to the direct sound waves from the speaker(s)......

Status
Not open for further replies.