AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to remove your ID from a studio account to open an account in your name

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2022
Hello,
I'm new to AmberCutie's, sorry if my question has already been asked but I searched and found no answer.

I am a moderator for a girl on chaturbate.
she had an account that belongs to a studio.
She wants to create her own account. She knows she will lose all rights to her old account (since it belongs to the studio)
But the studio doesn't want to let her go.

How can she remove her ID from the studio account and create her own account?
And how long will it take?

Thank you for your help and answers.

Did she sign a contract of some kind where she gave up her rights to make a solo account for a certain amount of time? There's scummy studios out there that will put this in the fine print to keep their models trapped.

If not, this is especially scary.. I hope she has the courage to speak out about what studio it was so that others don't give their personal, sensitive info to this controlling studio. What an awful situation to be in.

I hope shirley can help you + her out!

Upvote 0
Thanks for your answer and information KMH.
Did she sign a contract of some kind where she gave up her rights to make a solo account for a certain amount of time? There's scummy studios out there that will put this in the fine print to keep their models trapped.
She told me that the only contract she never signed was for the rights to the broadcasting of her images and videos.
"Just in case any videos or photos are leaked/stolen" as they told her.

She doesn't know if this contract had or not this kind of clause.

The maximum duration prohibiting a model from broadcasting independently is 6 months for chaturbate (if I understood correctly by searching on this forum)?

I hope she has the courage to speak out about what studio it was so that others don't give their personal, sensitive info to this controlling studio. What an awful situation to be in.
I don't know. I would ask her the question. Maybe once her problem is solved.

Reactions: MonaMonet
Upvote 0
Either way in this case, afaik only the model would be able to actually get help from chaturbate staff.

She should contact support (https://support.chaturbate.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) or email shirley@chaturbate.com

If you have contact with her offsite (like twitter), definitely let her know about this forum.
I've also heard about that duration, but I'm not 100% on it. In any case, she should seek other camsites/clip sites if she's having any trouble getting back on CB. Losing a site you've built your income from is scary.

Upvote 0
Are you asking about requesting CB to remove the ID on record that was used to age-verify her for the studio account, so she can then use that ID again to create a new independent broadcaster account?
If so, the best option is for the model to contact CB Support and explain the situation.

Upvote 0
@KMH and @rockin_rod Thank you for these new information and your help.

@KMH
I would tell her (offsite) to contact chaturbate support and Shirley.
And yes i already told her about Ambercutie's forum and this post. But she still have difficulties with english. (Me i wish I had found this forum earlier)

It's scary and unfair (although I understand that good studios want a guarantee for the investment, help and involvement they have been able to give to a model).
But she's made up her mind and she's ready to restart from scratch. And what i found even more unfair is that her studio doesn't want to let her go.

Are you asking about requesting CB to remove the ID on record that was used to age-verify her for the studio account, so she can then use that ID again to create a new independent broadcaster account?

@rockin_rod yes it is exactly what she want : create a new independant broadcaster account. (i would tell her to contact support and shirley).

(If this subject is not closed I will keep you informed of the evolution).

Upvote 0
🛑 stop.

She doesn't do anything until she has already created her own CB account and has been verified. CB doesn't honor exclusivity contracts to my knowledge. Once she has successfully verified a new account and ideally broadcasted for an hour then she can contact support and request to remove her identification from the previous account.

If she requests removal of her identification from the previous studio account and ends up having an issue getting verified on a new independent account that can leave her in a very bad spot.

Edit: Note that removal of identification from a previous account is not a requirement for establishing a new account, but if she is worried about leaving her identification on that old studio account she can make the request through support.

Upvote 0
@cbhours Thank you for your response, and your valuable advice.

My favorite had already requested her own CB account.
And she had not yet sent an email to support to remove her Id from the studio account.

And she just informed me that her request for her own account has been accepted. I am so happy and relieved for her. :happy: :whew:

For the request to delete her id from her old studio account (after having broadcast a few hours), must she mention her new account?

Upvote 0
My favorite had already requested her own CB account.
And she had not yet sent an email to support to remove her Id from the studio account.

And she just informed me that her request for her own account has been accepted. I am so happy and relieved for her. :happy: :whew:

For the request to delete her id from her old studio account (after having broadcast a few hours), must she mention her new account?

Hello.
Depends on what you had, what you want, and where you want to go...
I helped swapped a model from studio to independent 8 months ago.
With a name change / branding change at the same time.

So didn't want the old account closed (Didn't want to lose old followers / or old advertising.)
So changed..
1. The email and password on the studio account.
2. Swapped any sales items (Video's / Photos / etc), to free promo's. And thinned the content down to mainly be promotional.
3. Put up links and redirects everywhere on the old account, pointing to the new account.

Then the funnel was still there..
All the old promo pointing to the old agency channel, was still active everywhere on the net.
And the old channel pointed to the new channel.
All the old followers were not lost, and could find the new channel easily.

And while doing a clean up, try to pull an extract of the account.
Which will download all privates ever done on the old studio account.

And did the above through CB support. Who were helpful.
Not sure what they did on their side/ re ID.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@cbhours

Is her email address associated with her previous studio account? if so she can just use that email to contact cb support, if not then I suppose she would need to use the email associated with her new account but to make sure she clarifies the username she wants to remove the verification from.
1. The email and password on the studio account.
You generally do not want to try doing that the studio owns the account and if its their email on file they receive the alert and they will click the "This was not me" which will lock it.

Upvote 0
You generally do not want to try doing that the studio owns the account and if its their email on file they receive the alert and they will click the "This was not me" which will lock it.

Hello's.
Yes, said the email was changed first. Didnt have any issues with it.
But if they locked it, wouldnt matter much, it wasnt to be used again anyway.

Upvote 0
Hello's.
Yes, said the email was changed first. Didnt have any issues with it.
But if they locked it, wouldnt matter much, it wasnt to be used again anyway.

Theres an alert for the email being changed too not just the password, theres actually 2 alerts for the email one to the new email and one to the old one which includes what the email is being changed to.

The studio can always unlock it, I see no advantage to changing the username and password your just going to immediately alert and probably annoy the studio.

Upvote 0
@InannahQoH thank you for your reply. Indeed in order not to lose all her followers etc ... it would have been interesting to do like that.
The problem is that she doesn't get along with her studio anymore. They didn't want to let her go.
But your advice is still interesting if someone can leave a studio on good terms; or want to change nickname and email address without losing all that has been hard earned.

@cbhours thank you for your answer and your new advice.
Is her email address associated with her previous studio account? if so she can just use that email to contact cb support, if not then I suppose she would need to use the email associated with her new account but to make sure she clarifies the username she wants to remove the verification from.
I think the email used to create the previous account (of the studio) belongs to the studio.
Therefore I would say to her to be very clear when she requests to remove her ID from the studio account (with er own an "new" email adress)
I would come back for help if we ever have a problem removing this ID.

I hope she has the courage to speak out about what studio it was so that others don't give their personal, sensitive info to this controlling studio. What an awful situation to be in.

@KMH it is a Colombian studio. As I am not sure of the unofficial retaliation that this could cause to her, I will keep the name of the studio silent.

Upvote 0
If so, the best option is for the model to contact CB Support and explain the situation.
I totally agree.Most studios here are a scam and lots of them they would do anything to stop you from leaving and if the model does not have any experience as a Webcam model or someone to help her out it is really bad for her to loose the income she made on the website and share it with the studio after . It really sucks !

Upvote 0
Theres an alert for the email being changed too not just the password, theres actually 2 alerts for the email one to the new email and one to the old one which includes what the email is being changed to.

The studio can always unlock it, I see no advantage to changing the username and password your just going to immediately alert and probably annoy the studio.

Studio was already annoyed, so didn't matter much.
And the points were..

1. Delete the linkage to old social media accounts.
And replace them with links to the new social media accounts.
2. Delete content requiring payments.
And replacing it with free content. clearly stamped.. NEW ACCOUNT NAME IS xxxx <Link>
3. Renaming the account from "OldModelName" to "Follow_NewModelName"

The model account was stolen from the agency ~9 months ago now, no issues.
The model agreement on file has the models name on it.
The account was swapped to the models email, and new password. ETC
And i still have login permissions for it.

And instead of it being a hinderance, its been promoting the new account for the last 9 months and advertising.

Eplay was nicer and easier..
From talking to Eplay owner. Eplay owner just closed the old agency account for me, and transferred all the followers to the new account for me.
So started the new Eplay account with 1000's of followers on Day1.

Not saying things should be done that way. or will work if done that way when others do it..
But .. very happy with the results of the transfer when I did the transfers that way ^^

Regards

Upvote 0
I totally agree.Most studios here are a scam and lots of them they would do anything to stop you from leaving and if the model does not have any experience as a Webcam model or someone to help her out it is really bad for her to loose the income she made on the website and share it with the studio after . It really sucks !

Depends on the setup..
Agency had the model I now manage , solo on chaturbate.

Swapped her to using shine, and broadcasting onto
Chaturbate.
Cam4
Stripchat
Bonga
And Eplay..

And on the first week of transferring, her income was 4x what the agency was earning her.
A month later, she was up to 25x ..

Upvote 0
The model account was stolen from the agency ~9 months ago now, no issues. The model agreement on file has the models name on it.

It simply means they didn't care about the account. You can't steal a sub account (unless support removes it from under the studio which 99.99% of the time isnt going to happen without studio authorization)

The model agreement always has the models name on file. The ownership aspect of it is the fact that its a sub account under the master account.

I do not understand the benefit to the steps you took, is the model briefly broadcasting on the old account and sending out follower notices or you just trying to get the few that are manually visiting her old page?

How many followers we talking about on that old account?

Upvote 0
It simply means they didn't care about the account. You can't steal a sub account (unless support removes it from under the studio which 99.99% of the time isnt going to happen without studio authorization)
The model agreement always has the models name on file. The ownership aspect of it is the fact that its a sub account under the master account.
I do not understand the benefit to the steps you took, is the model briefly broadcasting on the old account and sending out follower notices or you just trying to get the few that are manually visiting her old page?
How many followers we talking about on that old account?

Was just trying to retain the old following. and picking up the few that were manually visiting her old page.
So mainly just

1. Change the bio etc to point to the new room
2. Change the social media to the new social media.
3. Removed old paid photo galleries,, and replaced them with free photo galleries, stamping them with the new room information.
4. Putting up linkage to the new
ETC

And the old CB, had 3500 followers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.