AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to see who tipped how much?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2021
I see some performers has a leader board saying who tipped how much each month. I can't seem to find the way to do that except for plugging the numbers in my calculator. Is there a way to generate a spreadsheet with columns of username and date?

Is there any business analysis software/service I can use for more insights? Thank you! :)

I just have a best tippers tool that calculated the best tipper based on what you supply from the field, if you want month to month you would have to only paste data for each month: https://www.cbhours.com/besttippers.php

I haven't tried it personally but there is this paid tool:

Upvote 0
I see some performers has a leader board saying who tipped how much each month. I can't seem to find the way to do that except for plugging the numbers in my calculator. Is there a way to generate a spreadsheet with columns of username and date?

Is there any business analysis software/service I can use for more insights? Thank you! :)

Hi.
Log-in to CB and click to view "My Profile" under your username. The very first line under your "Token Stats" tab contains a bunch of hyperlinks. Click on the last one titled "Download Transaction History". This link will generate a semi-detailed account of your token history for the past 30 days (timestamps, usernames, amounts received, tip-notes, etc). The file CB gives you is a CSV (Comma Seperated Values) file that can be dropped into Excel or your favorite free alternative. From here you can sort it, add functions for calculating sums, link it to a database, etc.

CB apps and bots can not retain data after the broadcaster has gone offline or the bot has timed-out. If you see a chat leaderboard that shows monthly earnings or monthly top-tippers, then that information was manually entered into the bot's interface by the broadcaster. With some careful coding, it would be possible to collate and present a lot of stasticial data via a chat /command. A good developer could easily store information like who has joind your room, tipped the most, who had the most to say, who spammed the most, who took you private the most, who tipped the least, who completed the most goals, and all associated token amounts. However, you would always be limited by CB's session-data. If you log-out, the bot times-out, the bot server goes offline, etc, you risk that app/bot resetting its session-data and you losing all of that stasticial information.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.