AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to set up a BRB/AFK screen without using OBS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2021
I was looking for an app/bot that would insert a fixed screen or maybe with some small customization with the writing like "BRB some minute", but I only found some bots that insert a text in the public chat, without modifying the broadcast screen.
did I search badly, or is it really necessary to use OBS?
thank you.

I don't say "add text" to the signal, perhaps superimposed, I say completely replace the signal with an inscription ... there are dozens of bots that obscure the signal to go private and put black screens with even personalized writings ("the model went in private with the bot so-and-so "), I thought it could also be done in other cases as well as private ...

Upvote 0
Hmm yes, looking at the apps documentation it does seem to be possible to add a custom message when you hide your cam. I'm not sure if switching your room from "public" to "hidden" will have any unintended consequences but this should work. The testbed for developing Chaturbate apps seems to be down right now but I'll try implementing this when it's back up.

Upvote 0
yes, can be a way...
thank you...
I've just finished writing the bot, you can now set your own message before you launch the bot and the commands are /brb to hide your cam with the message and /back to unhide your cam. Let me know if you have any issues using this or if there's any other features you'd like to see.

• Hugs
Reactions: blackuser
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.