AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to spice things up with a regular?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashacurves

Cam Model
Nov 22, 2021
United Kingdom
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@SashaCurves
MFC Username
Sasha_Curves
Streamate Username
SashaCurves
I have a regular who I've been doing privates with 4-5x a week for several months and I can feel myself getting quite bored of the routine and I'm sure he's got to be thinking the same thing. Sometimes he comes up with new ideas he likes to try, requests different positions, camera angles, buys me toys and equipment to try out and is clearly very into "spicing things up" to avoid it becoming monotonous.

He's quite dominant and knows what he wants so I take instructions and we have a lot of fun, but sometimes he tells me to surprise him and take charge of our session and I panic because I'm so un-original and uncreative with these things! As well as the above things which are all his suggestions, I've also sometimes tried different outfits and I mix up my hair and make-up styles but I can't think what else I can do. He calls me from work so it can't be anything on his end, and it can't be too performative as he's not into roleplay or anything too fetishy so I'm at a bit of a loose end!

Does anyone have any good ideas that have worked for them?

• Hugs
Reactions: MatureSwiss
I would change location with another room. Maybe your kitchen? or any other place you can find suitable for going online...

This sounds like such a great working relationship! So happy for you!

It's difficult to give advice on this since only you know what kind of vibe and relationship you have together. I can only share some things that I have done or have planned to do in the future. I'm not sure how long your privates usually are so some of these may not be possible.

Read something out loud while he controls your toys. Look up Hysterical Literature to better understand what I mean by this ;) What you read can be anything, in fact, the less sexy it is, the more fun it can be. Obviously use judgment here and don't read stuff that is fucked up or can get you banned from the site. If you know what he does for work, you can read something (a news article, wiki page) related to his field. His hobbies? Read about them. The possibilities are endless!

Shower show (or bath)! If you are comfortable with him seeing you without makeup, you can even go bare faced and have him see you put on your makeup after your shower. Some men really love this since they're seeing you at your most natural and it's something that others don't usually get to see.

Hype up a new sexy outfit that you got, then come out wearing something absolutely ridiculous like a onesie or an outfit that does not go together at all. Of course have the super sexy outfit on underneath (or just be naked if you're comfortable with that) and do a nice reveal after you've both had a little laugh.

Lower your lighting (or don't!) and do a very sloooow striptease and make him beg to see more before you reveal anything. Since he's dominant, he may not enjoy this, but you could unlock something in him and hey, he did ask you to take charge!

Ask him to get himself a toy that you can control. Lovense has some.

Lay down on your bed and put your toy on your clit. If you aren't comfortable with bottomless nudity, you can still do this by putting it over or under your panties/shorts. Use some body safe tape to keep it in place. (Loosely!) handcuff yourself to your bed. He now has full control of your toy and can either give you many orgasms or none. As a dom, he should love this.

Ice ice ice! Ice is always hot!

Lotion or oil - whatever body part he really likes, take a loooot of time applying it there.

Is he calling you during his lunch break? Eat together while talking about life.

Share some of your hobbies with him, if you're comfortable with it. If you sew, show off some of your work. If you're a reader, show what you're reading and/or favorite books. If you ski, show off your gear.

Play a card game. Winner takes control of the rest of the session or the next session.

Listen to music together. You share some of your favorites and have him share some of his.

Whatever you do, just know that he chose you and wants to see you. Out of all the thousands of other options, you are what he was seeking. Some things you try may fail, but you are at least putting in an effort to entertain and satisfy him as much as possible. He will, at least should, recognize that and be even more happy with your services.

Status
Not open for further replies.