AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Spy on Bonga during a private on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2020
HI. Many of the models I work with have Bonga and their other sites they are on simultaneously to "IN PRIVATE CHAT, SPY ON IT" when they're doing a private show on chaturbate. iT ALSO automatically switched the other sites to IN PRIVATE and shuts the cams to those sites.

HOW? How can they earn spy money on one site while doint a private on another?

HOW? How can they earn spy money on one site while doint a private on another?
they are dual casting or splitcamming. spy mode is like voyeur. you can see what they are doing, but cant interact or give direction. the member spying on the show that is being done on another site is usually being charged an amount. some sites offer this feature because they know most of their models are split streaming. it gives both the sites and models to earn revenue instead of pausing the stream and not allowing streams. or potentially those users logging off and going to other sites to seek out shows with the model.

Reactions: melanieoncam
I am pretty sure places like Bonga and Stripchat (not sure of others, and I may be wrong for SC?) have an option somewhere/somehow the model can just "tick/enable" so it sets them in "private show". I know MFC has similar but it's "away" mode, so if a model goes on a pvt show on CB for example, they will set themselves to "away" on MFC, or "in pvt" on Bonga/SC, and others.

I think also some models are good at timing it so they can get the member to actually take her pvt on multiple sites at the same time - different people, I mean. So then it is legitimate 1x Private on CB and 1x Private on Bonga, for example.

On Chaturbate they must set a bot/app that allows hidden cam shows or "XX per min" to unhide the screen, whilst they are in a pvt on other places.
Personally, I hate split camming pvt shows, but this type is fine. I don't mind if guys - even on other sites -have to pay a "spy per minute rate" (not a flat-out small XX tokens to see the whole show), as it's no different than 100 guys being on CB and clicking that Spy on Show option.

HI. Many of the models I work with
What exactly does "work with" mean? If you actually work with them, asking them directly about it would probably give you a better answer than whatever lofty theories we can come up with here.

But never underestimate a monitor with a TeamViewer connection and a couple of browser tabs on the side.
Also, remind me to never have C2Cs again where you end up seeing the bearded, overweight monitor in the decorative mirror in the corner.

HAHAHAH. All monitors can see everything that goes on in every room. I use Anycam instead of team viewer. It uses less resources but I actually figured out a part of it.
In Bonga there's a button under the video that allows the model to place the screen in private mode which allows people to spy for thier set price.
In Chaturbate I found a bot called SPY ON PRIVATE that allows the model to put her cam into HIDDEN CAM mode and people can pay to spy that way too.
Thanks for your reply.

models you work with.... Is this a studio thing or are you simply a mod.

You posters are all very funny. And Im not bearded or overweight and no you would never see me in any corner or have any idea I was in their rooms at all. They are mostly in Columbia and I am in the US. I know all of their sites. I set up the rooms of the 4 who pay me directly but I could not find the software to do what I was asking. I would not have asked here but the models didn't know either. But now I figured it out between the use of Bonga's ability to allow the model (or me) place the room in private mode and by using a bot in Chaturbate in essence that does the same thing. Thank you for all your replies and a few laughs/

Cool story bro and way to get salty. Not sure why you chose my comment to say of course you talk to mods. Wrong quote. I mean what you said was pretty sketchy if you said the models you work with do x and you had no idea how especially since you could just ask them. Would have made more sense if you said other models splitcamming on the same sites do this, how do I get that for the models I work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.