AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to support a friend dealing with a stalker ex and the emotions from that while she works?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2021
How can help and support a friend while she’s dealing with a stalker ex that knows what she does for a living? What advice should I give and what are something’s she can do to protect herself after she had him banned from the site and dealing with her anxiety from him popping up in a fake account during a show? She’s working on ImLive like my SO used to and she’s her bestie and a good friend to me as well. She has helped my girlfriend a lot these last few months while we deal with her having to leave our local area and getting back on her feet in her home country and city. I would like to help return the favor and help her the best I can. Any advice would be appreciated.

How can help and support a friend while she’s dealing with a stalker ex that knows what she does for a living? What advice should I give and what are something’s she can do to protect herself after she had him banned from the site and dealing with her anxiety from him popping up in a fake account during a show? She’s working on ImLive like my SO used to and she’s her bestie and a good friend to me as well. She has helped my girlfriend a lot these last few months while we deal with her having to leave our local area and getting back on her feet in her home country and city. I would like to help return the favor and help her the best I can. Any advice would be appreciated.
I think the best you can do is connecting her to professionals specialized in supporting aduld industry workers. Pineapple Support to deal with stress and anxiety for example, they are non-commercial organization, so cover some therapy expanses for those who are in need.

I think the best you can do is connecting her to professionals specialized in supporting aduld industry workers. Pineapple Support to deal with stress and anxiety for example, they are non-commercial organization, so cover some therapy expanses for those who are in need.
I’ll mention it to her if. As he needs it. Luckily a few days after posting her friends took her out for some fun for a couple of days and she was doing better. She’s a very sweet and caring person who helps her friends a lot if she can (like my SO and me to a lesser extent). It sucks that guys can assholes sometimes. Thanks for your comment and time. Stay safe out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.