AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to turn token sound off?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More annoying to me is the "pop" sound that messages make during pvt. Don't know why someone thought every message needed to make a noise. Find out how to turn that off too. ; )

Upvote 0
I always giggle when it sounds like a little poop ball falling into the toilet...💩:p

Upvote 0
More annoying to me is the "pop" sound that messages make during pvt. Don't know why someone thought every message needed to make a noise. Find out how to turn that off too. ; )

Actually, I fully understand this and I agree that it should be there.
It's so models don't miss what the user is asking/wanting/saying. Imagine you're in Doggystyle, for an obvious example, the user is messaging you and asking you to turn back around so he can see your face... you don't hear it, this leads to them quitting and giving you a bad rating.

So, in my opinion, I truly do understand and think this should be there, ALTHOUGH I do agree that it can be annoying, but only if the user is sending lots of messages.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Actually, I fully understand this and I agree that it should be there.
It's so models don't miss what the user is asking/wanting/saying. Imagine you're in Doggystyle, for an obvious example, the user is messaging you and asking you to turn back around so he can see your face... you don't hear it, this leads to them quitting and giving you a bad rating.

So, in my opinion, I truly do understand and think this should be there, ALTHOUGH I do agree that it can be annoying, but only if the user is sending lots of messages.

Ehhh... Yeah, I suppose it has some function in that way. I've not really had any problems on other sites where there is no accompanying sound. I guess to me the assured continual noise with every message takes away from things more than the odd chance that someone will miss something at some given moment. At least could be made optional to use or not.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.