AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to Unban a Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2022
A friend of mine recently banned a model and removed their conversation from his messages but was unable to find a way to unban her. In my attempt to help him troubleshoot, I did the same and unfortunately I'm stuck in the same situation as I don't know of a way to do so. I attempted to go to the model's profile page to send them a pm there but it states that I can't pm them unless I unban them but do not know how to do so without our conversation showing up in the messages/message request screen. I also attempted to send them a private tip but was unable to do so either. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Theclubist111
A friend of mine recently banned a model and removed their conversation from his messages but was unable to find a way to unban her. In my attempt to help him troubleshoot, I did the same and unfortunately I'm stuck in the same situation as I don't know of a way to do so. I attempted to go to the model's profile page to send them a pm there but it states that I can't pm them unless I unban them but do not know how to do so without our conversation showing up in the messages/message request screen. I also attempted to send them a private tip but was unable to do so either. Thanks for your help!

This is the frustrating thing I have always found and have previously suggested to have the same settings in the "PM tab" also appear in the model's room so we users can go to the models room, click into "PM" and then click the 3 dots and do it, without needing a popup (top, or new tab)

The only solution I know of is to use this URL,

Replace the end "MODELNAME" with the model you want to unban. This will load up the model's room with her open popup conversation, from here click the 3 vertical dots, and select "unban model".

Upvote 0
This is the frustrating thing I have always found and have previously suggested to have the same settings in the "PM tab" also appear in the model's room so we users can go to the models room, click into "PM" and then click the 3 dots and do it, without needing a popup (top, or new tab)

The only solution I know of is to use this URL,

Replace the end "MODELNAME" with the model you want to unban. This will load up the model's room with her open popup conversation, from here click the 3 vertical dots, and select "unban model".
That worked perfectly. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.