AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to upload videos on Stripchat??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella25

Cam Model
Dec 21, 2019
United States
Twitter Username
@Sinderella25
MFC Username
Sinderella25
For whatever reason nothing I try makes it easy to upload video content on Stripchat. Pictures upload fine, but It takes 2 hours to TRY to upload a simple 4 min video that I have no problem uploading on MFC, and then it just "fails" after it reaches 99%. I tried uploading different clips. I tried using an ethernet cord instead of Wifi. This is seriously infuriating..

If this problem is still relevant for some models, I ask you to do the following:

1. Contact the support chat, using your real nickname and email on Stripchat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site> LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page);
2. Briefly describe the problem, attach a screenshot with 99% download to this request and mention what browser and device you have;
3. After that, please PM me: I will check that the application has been properly reviewed and transferred to the technical department.

Thank you in advance; your help means a lot to us

Upvote 0
If this problem is still relevant for some models, I ask you to do the following:

1. Contact the support chat, using your real nickname and email on Stripchat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site> LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page);
2. Briefly describe the problem, attach a screenshot with 99% download to this request and mention what browser and device you have;
3. After that, please PM me: I will check that the application has been properly reviewed and transferred to the technical department.

Thank you in advance; your help means a lot to us
I am having a similar issue except it is with the verification documents.... I have tried dozens of times, multiple browsers, my phone and even on different computers. No matter what I do as soon as I have added both my ID and ID while holding piece of paper with username and date, the Request Approval button stays 'grey' and won't turn green to upload... I have looked on every forum for answers and even tried speaking to the Support Bot but with no answers.. Is there another way I can upload the documents... It's obviously not my computer as I have tried more than one.. Same issue on all of them :/

Upvote 0
I am having a similar issue except it is with the verification documents.... I have tried dozens of times, multiple browsers, my phone and even on different computers. No matter what I do as soon as I have added both my ID and ID while holding piece of paper with username and date, the Request Approval button stays 'grey' and won't turn green to upload... I have looked on every forum for answers and even tried speaking to the Support Bot but with no answers.. Is there another way I can upload the documents... It's obviously not my computer as I have tried more than one.. Same issue on all of them :/

Please PM me your nickname and email on Stripchat; I'll do my best to help you.

Upvote 0
I also had issues with videos failing to upload, and I posted about that last month. The videos I have up for sale on my profile now...it took me several attempts for a lot of them to successfully post, and I was shocked when they finally did. There's a video from June that it never let me post, and I'm gonna try it again right now to see if it goes through this time.

When it spends several minutes claiming that the video is "processing for a few minutes," that's very frustrating.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well this is interesting. Never had my videos on here under review before prior to posting.

This is because few weeks ago we activated pre-moderation for different types of content: Feed, panel photos, background photo, videos, photo albums, and covers.

(We know how important it is for Feed content to be up immediately, so this type of content will have priority and will be reviewed in no time).

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@xChloe are members able to click the heart icon on videos without purchasing them?
No we can not, or I have never been able to anyway.
If we hover our mouse over a heart icon that we CAN click the mouse pointer will change to a hand one, as normal, but if we do it on one that we have not bought the content for (or not in the friends list or fan member) it will stay as the regular pointer, and if you click, it will open that specific album.

Upvote 0
Oh, I can do it on a feed/timeline but not in the gallery.
So, if I go to a models page, click on "feed" and then switch between "fan club posts" and "full feed", in either one of them I can "heart" the content I can't see and need to buy/subscribe to.
So I guess it works in here but not in the gallery, so we were all right technically (I honestly only look at model's feed in her profile when I am a fan member otherwise I go to the gallery and see what photos/video they have)

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.