AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to use curser & go full screen on Steam games?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberlie_

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2013
Using steam for the first time and i've tried a couple of games which im using right from the steam browser/ program/ thingy. The problem is my curser becomes 'stuck' inside a very small window of space and I can't move it outside of the box space it is stuck in to open the window to full screen, or to do anything else, the curser can only move around inside the small space. I have searched and found loads of forums full of people with the same issue but no solutions?

Have you tried hitting Alt-Enter to switch between windowed and full screen?

Also I noticed some mouse problems cleared up if I went into the mouse software in Control Panel and disabled Aero.

I may very well be misunderstanding the problem, but if the issue is that you've launched a game and it has opened in a small window, and your cursor is stuck within that window, then your best bet for resizing is probably in the game options. Most games will have a Settings or Configuration choice in the main menu which will include a Video or Graphic options section. Within that you'll find Resolution and you can crank that up to an appropriate setting for your monitor. You may also find a Full Screen checkbox in the same spot. This varies a bit by game. Games released recently are likely to default to using the entire monitor, while older games may start at resolutions that were standard for monitors sold when the game was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.