AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to use whiteboard on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
Twitter Username
@Monopolyswitch
Tumblr Username
Mrsmonopoly
MFC Username
Mrsmonopoly
Chaturbate Username
Monopolyswitch
hey yall :)
im so lost, & trying to prepare for my first night on MFC - ive been on chaturbate for a few months and wanted to give this platform a chance & so far ive found the platforms are set up sooooo differently.

How do i access the whiteboard. I know i can use this as a sort of extended tip menu/daily offer type thing but i cant for the life of me figure out how to access it.

How do i get to the part where i can add/edit what i want to be shown on the whiteboard?

how do i get the whiteboard on? i do know it has something to do with charlesbot (which im still trying to figure out)lol

HALP!

go to the web broadcaster, open it but dont click broadcast yet.

Click the chatroom tab at the top then look at the top under that tab You'll see the chat topic (greyed out) and some greyed out buttons then a white/green icon that says whiteboard. Click that and you can access it to edit it before you go live. You can also edit it when you are live and give other members access to edit it also (be careful with this)

To turn it on you'll find a check box at the top of the edit screen that says "enable"

Upvote 0
I've added a couple screenshots to try and help you get to the whiteboard. I believe the screenshots to be accurate. Hopefully they help.

Disclaimer: I'm a member and not a model. Possible the screens have changed. I do not know.

Attachments

• 2018-09-20_22-30-12.png
    2018-09-20_22-30-12.png
    749.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 2018-09-20_22-30-25.png
    2018-09-20_22-30-25.png
    348.7 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: helenavixen
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've added a couple screenshots to try and help you get to the whiteboard. I believe the screenshots to be accurate. Hopefully they help.

Disclaimer: I'm a member and not a model. Possible the screens have changed. I do not know.

Can you maybe help with putting MFC Share into the whiteboard?

Upvote 0
@AmberCutie I will directly ask u because I think u really know the answer ehehehe I saw that whiteboard has 3 fonts options, oka, but I sa some girls that use other fonts than those that wb offers, do u know how is it possible? use other fonts on it? I tried to copy and past a different font and it didnt work ahahha

Upvote 0
Hey! New member here, even after looking at the SS posted above I still cant seem to figure out of the whiteboard feature works or where to find it... Is there a secret I am missing?

Upvote 0
Hey! New member here, even after looking at the SS posted above I still cant seem to figure out of the whiteboard feature works or where to find it... Is there a secret I am missing?
Go to the model web broadcaster, and click the "chat room" tab. It should be at the top alongside the "start countdown" options.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 12.05.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 12.05.26 PM.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 12.05.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 12.05.57 PM.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 42
Upvote 0
@AmberCutie I will directly ask u because I think u really know the answer ehehehe I saw that whiteboard has 3 fonts options, oka, but I sa some girls that use other fonts than those that wb offers, do u know how is it possible? use other fonts on it? I tried to copy and past a different font and it didnt work ahahha

It could be that they inserted an image of text, rather than just typing it out. Like making a profile graphic that was then placed in the whiteboard.
I'm not 100% sure though as I haven't used it in ages.

Reactions: helenavixen
Upvote 0
It could be that they inserted an image of text, rather than just typing it out. Like making a profile graphic that was then placed in the whiteboard.
I'm not 100% sure though as I haven't used it in ages.
Hello. Disclaimer: i am an mfc member and still trying to acquire information on whiteboard use & editing to support a specific model. After reading this, i think i might have a possible solution for you (sorry if it becomes a waste of time). Create all of your whiteboard content in advance on a word processor app such as Word, using all of the special formatting that you want, then use the ‘save as’ option. Somewhere along the save as process you should be offered a drop down box below the file name you choose. Choose to save the file as a webpage. Once you have done this, copy & paste the content from the webpage document to the whiteboard. This, i believe, will get you your desired result.
i hope this works, and was of help and not a waste of anyone’s time

Upvote 0
I can not find where the white board is to copy and paste or enable Im sorry please I am simple mind when it comes to this
The first few posts in this thread show you step by step how to find it. Just follow along.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.