AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How's the weather?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Apr 10, 2011
Music City
blackxrose92.com
Twitter Username
@BlackxRose92
Tumblr Username
BlackxRose92
MFC Username
RosiePie
Streamate Username
BlackxxxRose
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/54271/Rose-Black_s-Fetish-Store
http://weather.gov/
What with the extreme heat going around, it doesn't hurt to remind everyone to stay safe. :) There's a few states with extreme heat warnings so I thought it might be helpful to share this link. Hope everyone stays safe, well hydrated and practices common sense when outdoors this summer.

I've been so sweaty and going through containers of Simply Lemonade a lot quicker. :lol:

I know the hot weather can be a bit much at times, but this is my favorite season. :cool:

I can't stand being cold (and shoveling snow SUCKS funky ass), and winter weather is torture on my bones. Not to mention the icy roads and school weather-related closings.

A lot of cool stuff goes down in the summer: concerts...my birthday in August...getting an entire week to myself in August...going to Six Flags...2 months without having to deal with elementary school annoyances...being able to show a lil' skin and flaunt my shoulder tattoos...free 7-11 slurpees on 7/11...etc. :-D

Reactions: nancy_raygun
You flaunt your tattoos in the summer? I never do. :( I'm too worried I'll burn and they'll get ruined. I tend to keep mine more covered up in the summer. Usually the summer and fall are my favorite seasons but good gracious it's just hot this year! I'm seriously praying for rain because it's just so hot. :pray:

blackxrose said:
You flaunt your tattoos in the summer? I never do. :( I'm too worried I'll burn and they'll get ruined. I tend to keep mine more covered up in the summer. Usually the summer and fall are my favorite seasons but good gracious it's just hot this year!

Yeah, I usually will not wear sleeveless clothing unless it's at least 80 degrees. Some people consider 60 degrees 'hot' and will wear summer clothing, but to ME 60 degrees is still a tad on the chilly side. 80 degrees and up, I wear my tank tops/halter tops and shorts while I can, because once September rolls around, those clothes go back into my closet until springtime's warm days, and then I'm back to wearing short-sleeved tops and pants again.

For me, the perfect day weather-wise is 80 degree weather...I LOVE that.

My grand-dad, on the other hand, considers 100-degree weather 'perfect'...lol. He was born and raised in North Carolina. If we say "Man, it's hot out here!" he'll say "Oh, stop your belly-aching...it's beautiful!" :lol:

Reactions: LailaBaise
Yeh move to England, especially Northern England where it rains, and rains, and then rains a bit less :lol:

Summer is probably my favorite day of the year though... :whistle:

Ideal weather for me would be around 60-65* which is one of the reasons I enjoy Autumn/Fall so much. You can always add clothes, but only so much you can take off to be comfortable. It's more the dew point that makes it miserable for me. A dew point over 62* in the summer and the A/C goes on. Sweating as soon as you get out of a cold shower sucks.

We finally got rain!!!! :dance: It's been shitstorming all morning. If things don't clear up soon we may be in danger of tornadoes, but thank goodness for the rain to cool everything down. :D

It's hot as a MoFo. Supposed to be in 100's all week, no rain in sight. Fire ban so the 4th will be lackluster.
I have no AC in my studio where I cam, it's way too uncomfortable for me to do anything.

I wish I had a pool :(

mynameisbob84 said:
blackxrose said:
We finally got rain!!!! :dance: It's been shitstorming all morning. If things don't clear up soon we may be in danger of tornadoes, but thank goodness for the rain to cool everything down. :D

Not literally, I hope :?
:lol: Not literally. Actually the rain finally let up.

It's been in the high 90's/low 100's for a week or so now. Bought a pool the day before it got REALLY bad. Best purchase all summer.

Honestly it just feels weird that Texas hasn't had as many days where it's 100+ out this year so far.. I just looked at the forecast and it's 90's all week! WTF :lol: I just feel like all that heat should be here instead of everywhere else from us!

Status
Not open for further replies.