AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2018
Hello fellow cam models! I am currently looking for a new laptop because my current HP x360 2GB RAM 32GB laptop does not function right on myfreecams anymore. My room will stay loading then I will be kicked out of my room back to the login page. I figured it is because of my low capability of a comp I have. I've been looking at laptops to get and I've found this HP Pavilion x360 14-dh2027od Convertible Laptop, 14" Touch Screen, Intel® Core™ i7, 16GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10 as a good one for a good price of $830. It has Wireless-AX (802.11ax ). Link here https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/8359359/HP-Pavilion-x360-14-dh2027od-Convertible/

Would anyone let me know if HP laptops are still even capable with MyFreeCams, if you can let me know if you cam on MFC with an HP laptop currently and is working good. Or any advice on this new laptop I am looking at and the capability of it streaming on MFC please :h:

If only for streams, you should be able to go much-much lesser on a price for a laptop... (as well as on the font size... ^^; )

Also, is this happened spontaneously, or you could stream some time in a past, and now discovered this issue?.. You can try to use Task Manager(Ctrl-Shift-Esc) and monitor what is overloading — it should be either CPU or RAM...

If you running out of RAM you can watch for other programs that you have running, or that may run silently in background, and close everything unnecessary for streaming. You can try to use Firefox, as many people say it's more light on RAM. Also keep your opened tabs on minimum...

If it's CPU you can use faster encoding preset in OBS. Also, you can try lower overall screen resolution, because your laptop is definately uses integrated graphics and that may use CPU too...

Personally I'm using budget old PC CPU i3-2120 from 2012 as a CPU, integrated GPU and be able to stream on Chaturbate in 1080p, 30 fps with a "superfast" encoder preset...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.