1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

HTML code

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by LiveCleo, May 13, 2018.

1. LiveCleo

Hi guys,

I started to have grey hair from this hahaha

I would like a html code to add into my chaturbate account
    You can see that i know the code to edit a bio
    but i need a scrollbar code that works
    I like to have a photo in the background and then add the scrollbar

Here is my cb bio: https://chaturbate.com/livecleo/

TIA

2. AlbinoGator

Scrollbars like the ones you're talking about are controlled by the overflow property of an element. Think of a box within a box. You can have boxes inside of boxes insides of other boxes. Here's a fairly simple example to get you started. You can copy & paste this into your About Me section on CB to see how it looks. You also save it as an HTML file and open it in your browser. Play around with the code a little bit. Try changing the width, height, margin, padding, etc..

HTML:
    <ul style='overflow:auto; width:500px; height:200px; margin:auto; padding:2%; border:solid red 5px; background:green; font-size:20px'>outer box
        <br>outer box
        <br>outer box
        <ul style='overflow:auto; width:400px; height:100px; margin:auto; padding:5%; border:solid blue 5px; background:yellow; font-size:20px;'>inner box
            <br>inner box
            <br>inner box
            <br>inner box
            <br>inner box
            <br>inner box
        </ul>
        <br>outer box
        <br>outer box
        <br>outer box
    </ul>

For further reading: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/default.asp

3. Dan Epstein

I think that my friend @tekwolf can also assist here.

4. tekwolf

My specialty is in other areas like security, testing , research, training etc......
    And ofcourse techsupport soft and hardware wise

5. Ronda Blum

You seem to have quite a few photos/images that are not properly downloading on your profile page. I don't know Chaturbate well enough to know whether that's typical or common for them... but simply as an observer it's annoying. It also seems like a more basic design element than a background photo and scrollbar.

6. Dan Epstein

7. tekwolf

if you search on twitter for hallowin90 he is a cb profile designer

8. Mia Cherry

Cam Model