AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HTML not loading properly on Chaturbate profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2019
I'm trying to add text to my chaturbate profile, but when I put in the code and save it, the whole actual code comes up in plain text. I'm using an HTML generator so I don't see how there could be errors, but if someone is willing to give it a look or has any other ideas about what may be the problem, I'd love the help

<!-- Codes by HTML.am -->

<!-- CSS Code -->
<style type="text/css" scoped>
.GeneratedText {
font-family:'Comic Sans MS';font-size:2em;letter-spacing:0.2em;line-height:1.3em;color:#330099;background-color:#CCFFFF;padding:1.5em;
}
</style>

<!-- HTML Code -->
<div class="GeneratedText">If you would like to do a pvt show, tip 200tks first and then request a private with me for an additional 6 tokens/minute. The 200tks needs to be FIRST, up front, BEFORE the show and need to be either all in one tip, or an accumulations of tips that have NOT been used for anything else yet; e.g. If throughout my show you've tipped me 200tks or more with no requests attached to any of those tokens such as flash tits, and the tokens were all gifts, you may request pvt with no additional steps. However, if throughout my stream for the day you've tipped me a total of exactly 200tks but 30 of those tks were used for flash boobs or 80 of those tokens were used between a flash of butt (my butt flash is 50 tks) and a flash of boobs (boobie price 50tks), you will need to tip an additional 30 tokens or 80 tokens before requesting private with me. If you haven't been keeping track, ask me :) Just make sure it is respectful and polite and you are not haggling. HAGGLERS WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT WARNING!!!!!!!! If all of your tokens to me thus far have been towards requests, you will need to tip the full 200 before requesting pvt.</div>

So from what I remember, all styles with cb bio's need to be inline css, so you cant have the <style> tag because you dont have access to the page header, you would need to do something more like <div class="class_name" style="style info here">Your info here </div> The style info is whats probably throwing it off. A quick google of inline css and you should be able to fix it.

Upvote 0
The css need to be inline as the other reply said. As a developer I have it is best practice when you are coding to keep css and html separate. But here as we are just allowed to edit a small area the html will need css which is inline. Which is a nightmare to code btw.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.