AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

https://livetulip.com/

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
new site on the market, i see tonight only 1 girl online and she is mostly in private )) . Thought to post it here and to keep an eye on it :)

Last edited:
Lol... can't wait until someone starts livevenusflytrap.com haha.
I apologize preemptively for my fucked up, dark humor.

Lol... can't wait until someone starts livevenusflytrap.com haha.
I apologize preemptively for my fucked up, dark humor.
hear me out:
heliCAMphora.

heliamphora is the scientific name (genus) for the sun pitcher plant. a carnivorous plant found in south america that has a “pitfall” trap with slick surfaces, sweet nectar, and sharp hairs pointing down which prevents its prey from escaping.

they also have a very cunty look.
Heliamphora_het_x_ionassi.jpg

hear me out:
heliCAMphora.

heliamphora is the scientific name (genus) for the sun pitcher plant. a carnivorous plant found in south america that has a “pitfall” trap with slick surfaces, sweet nectar, and sharp hairs pointing down which prevents its prey from escaping.

they also have a very cunty look.
Heliamphora_het_x_ionassi.jpg

I say no because they are all bigger than mine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I say no because they are all bigger than mine :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah but who knows how zoomed in the camera was... lol...

ETA; Plus w a ball sack that supposedly looks like Gordon Ramsay's face, you're golden either way hehe. You probably wish I would forget that comment already ...
(roughly 9 mos ago Brett disclosed to the whole ACF forum that his ball sack looks like Gordon Ramsay's face hehehe).

Last edited:
DEFINATELY A NO NO NO NO NO NO NO SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS IN THEIR TOS WTF!!!!

Categories of recipients
Reason for sharing

Consumer Relationship Service Provider

In case of any consumer complaint or question, we transfer your personal data to our consumer relationship service provider, who may have access to your personal data stored in your online performer account during providing consumer relationship support services, based on our instruction and in compliance with this Privacy Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures
Cbs No GIF by HULU

i MEAN LIKE WTF!!! if a random dude complains or questions about us then they will simply give him my personal data ?!!!!!! I am still in shock !!!!!

I don't think it means that. Looks like they use a third party customer service company. Not a very good idea either, those are not known for their great security record.
So it's not the complainant who gets your data, but some random person in a call center.
Yeah, still a big no.

Reactions: MarieElise
in compliance with this Privacy Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures

Yeah, if I were a model I’d want a LOT more detail about what they consider “appropriate confidentiality and security measures.” If those are the conditions that make it OK to hand off a models’ personal information to a rando customer service rep - who naturally also knows the model’s working name and where to find her shows online - then I’d be asking for many, many examples.

That’s a hell of a thing to be vague about.

Status
Not open for further replies.