AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Huge drop in camscore!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2018
Twitter Username
@Lilycutiee
MFC Username
lilly_cutiee
Hi, I was a bit shook today when my Camscore dropped from 1457 to 1382 with actually no reason! I was doing okay today, also last 60 days were good too, so I don't know what that means. When I'm trying to contact support all they can reply is a link to their Wiki about Camscore. Anyone had similar experience? Please help, I am so sad as I was working hard this month to improve my Camscore.

Look back at your token earning history, you probably had a good earning day that just dropped off of the 60 days that count toward your cam score.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply, the point is I checked it and actually last 60 days were good for me, and very stable.
Then other models are making more per hour. Your cam score is not solely effect by your earnings but also how you compare to the rest of
The site.

Upvote 0
130 points drop in camscore seems just like normal fluctuations of the site. If it'd dropped like 1-2k+ overnight for seemingly no reason that I'd be more worried, but that's not a massive drop. I know it's hard what with the site relying so much on camscore, but try not to pay too much attention to it. It'll save you a lot of stress in the long run.

Upvote 0
I know, but I really wanted to get it as high as possible, 1454 was great for me but it's still not good comparing to others. I make good money, but I think bigger drops happen for those who have high Camscores already. Thanks for the reply anyways :)

Upvote 0
130 points drop in camscore seems just like normal fluctuations of the site.
And even more normal as it was only 75 points. :)
Hi, I was a bit shook today when my Camscore dropped from 1457 to 1382 with actually no reason!

You can't pay attention to tiny fluctuations like this. If it was a 500-1000 point drop, that's notable, but a handful of points is normal.

I dropped 2000 over night last week. I looked back at the calendar, and it's because 61 days previous I had a HUGE token night that boosted up my 60-day average. It had fallen off the calculation, leaving me with a lower tokens per hour over that period.

Edit to add: Just to give you a general rate to aim for if you want to grow your score, a 2000 camscore takes an average of about 900 tokens per hour over the 60-day calculation.

Upvote 0
Thanks all for help, I'm pretty new to camming and camscore stresses me out so much, I try to be the best as I can. Thanks!
I realize I made this edit while you were already replying, reposting in case ya missed it:
Edit to add: Just to give you a general rate to aim for if you want to grow your score, a 2000 camscore takes an average of about 900 tokens per hour over the 60-day calculation.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lillyana
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.