AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I actually signed up and bought tokens. O_O

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2011
Oh gosh.. I bought 200 tokens tonight.

The model, for almost the entire time, was looking kinda depressed and really uncomfortable on cam. So I was really feeling for her! She was new too, so figured she was just new. So really got me feeling for her, and that compelled me to sign up for an account, so I wasn't just a guest trying to be supportive. But eventually she did go to group... I had already been curious, but curiosity went in to overdrive. So.. I quickly buy tokens, go in to the group. Didn't realize at first I was paying per minute.. at that point I was hooked though, paid 100 for her to take her top off, she did some moving around.. kept her bra on.

And I ended up paying 200 for that. She stuck to not wanting to be nude, which I respect. That in the rules though?

Now I'm wondering if I was just helping out a new camgirl or she was just really good at her new job and turned off my logic center. Total impulse. Seriously could not stop myself!!!

Wish I had that skill on cam. I think I may have overpaid a little. :lol:

(not a rant or a complaint, I just find the whole experience fascinating.)

yeah you overpaid for sure, live and learn, welcome to the club :thumbleft:

Oh gosh.. it was like I knew what I was doing, but I couldn't stop myself, hahaha.

I'd rather be paid, not be the payee, that much I know. :cool:

MFC needs to go co-ed! There setup is actually quite fun. Been visiting a little recently. Had never before, since it was no camguys allowed.

I don't think it was a waste. Your tokens probably helped her feel a little better which is what I think you intended. And it's not written in the rules that a girl has to immediately strip and masturbate in group so you just experienced a girl who wanted to do things a little slower. If you want a girl who will immediately strip and masturbate then you need to do your homework and find a girl who will do that. Although I sense that's not what you wanted.
What did you actually want for your tokens?

I wouldnt expect a girl to get totally bareboobs for one or two hundred :lol:
But like lily said, some girls take things a little slower in group if they feel like they can keep the numbers (this is why I dont like groups, they make me feel rushed and gawked at).
Next time do a bit of lurking and find a girl you like who is into your style or doing things :thumbleft:

So it begins...your path to mfc (spending) addiction has started.... :lol:

LilyPink and Jessi -> Oh gosh, no, I didn't want her to strip or masturbate. The psychology behind everything that happened, was just really fascinating to me, so thought I'd share. Her method, if it was intentional, really got the room in to a bit of a frenzy to see her. Although, in the group she had 2 to 3 people for most of the time. So once people realized she really wasn't going to show more, they took off quick.

And I agree, I wasn't calling it a waste either. I'm sure she was happy to get some tokens. Back of my mind though, I was thinking.. hey.. if you're buying tokens, you should go creep a member from ACF and tip her, LOL.

Call me a male pig but I've done probably hundreds of group shows, and unless the model is basically non-nude, 90% of the time she'll be naked within a minute without any further tips.

Congrats on taking the plunge ! :clap: :clap:
As for the gp or pvt thing, you didn't overpay at all. Theres to many freetards on mfc these days anyway and unless a girl is established with a crew of regs [that actually tip], she probably needs all the help she can get. Theres enough cheapasses out there also trying to force a cheap deal for tits so its naught but a game of 'how low can I get it for today' thats played all the time.

IMHO, there is also a lack of eroticism these days. The mind is the best toy and if a girl can do a sexy tease or 3-4 minute strip to warm us up [in pvt], I'm that much happier. I dont mind spending tokens to be entertained. I guess maybe I've been here too long. lol. When I go into a new room and the girl is all twat to cam and bare tits, I stay maybe 30 seconds to see if it is part of a show or if that's the daily costume. If it is the costume, I'm usually gone. It's also why I like new girls. They aren't so hardened and 'wham bam there it is' in under 20 seconds. If I wanted to play like that, I'd be at one of the 'glass booth' sites where that's the way its done 24/7. :twocents-02cents:

Am I crazy? If a girl agrees to a group show and (presumably) has at least 3 people paying per minute AND gets a 100 token tip to take get her boobies out and doesn't then either she's being unreasonable, is non-nude and took the group to troll you, or - and this is the most likely reason - saw you tip 100 for something most girls do in group without being asked (strip) and wondered how much more she can get out of you.

Jupiter551 said:
Am I crazy? If a girl agrees to a group show and (presumably) has at least 3 people paying per minute AND gets a 100 token tip to take get her boobies out
The tip wasn't to take her boobies out, it was to take her shirt off. There was no mention of her bra. Maybe I should have chosen my words better, but in all honesty, I don't think I cared if she got nude at all or not. Just, something about her roped me in, and yeah... I majored in psychology and this has me confuzzled. :lol:

So there are girls who are non-nude on MFC? Didn't know that, but I could tell she didn't want to get nude.

The worst part is I really don't have money to spend on watching cam right now. But, again, I'm not complaining or anything. I hope it made her happy, and I respect anyone who sticks to their guns.

I think if she had done an open chat show, she could have brought in a lot that night. She had a few asking her to name her price to flash in open chat.

Did it by chance appear that her boobs might have been balloons?

Kalb said:
So there are girls who are non-nude on MFC? Didn't know that, but I could tell she didn't want to get nude.

Yup. MJxoxo, Miniminouu, and XstarlettoX come to mind. The first two are insanely successful in their non-nude careers, the latter is less well known, but non-nude nontheless.

Perhaps it is just PMS, but it really burns me to hear about guys tipping the sad "do nothing" models...whether new or not...just to cheer them up! Now she will think all she doesn't have to put effort into it at all...meanwhile there are women on who are having a good time and actually entertaining people and not getting tipped at all (0r very little)!!!

Anyway, glad to hear you had fun... :?

CuckyPrincess said:
Perhaps it is just PMS, but it really burns me to hear about guys tipping the sad "do nothing" models...whether new or not...just to cheer them up! Now she will think all she doesn't have to put effort into it at all...meanwhile there are women on who are having a good time and actually entertaining people and not getting tipped at all (0r very little)!!!

Anyway, glad to hear you had fun... :?
I just had spent all night working and really wasn't thinking straight. If I had thought it through, I wouldn't have bought tokens or would have gone and tipped someone actually working for it.

Not sure I had fun. Well, fun in the sense it was really out of character and an odd experience. So, wasn't boring, so fun works. :lol:

What do non-nude girls do in group? I'm really curious. Do they just sit and talk in free, then dance in group/pvt? I dance in free chat for free usually. If I like a song that I'm listening to, it just happens naturally.

Kalb said:
I just had spent all night working and really wasn't thinking straight. If I had thought it through, I wouldn't have bought tokens or would have gone and tipped someone actually working for it.

Not sure I had fun. Well, fun in the sense it was really out of character and an odd experience. So, wasn't boring, so fun works. :lol:

Avoid that kind of models.I mean there your tokens and you are free how you spend them but models like that...... I like to call them bloodsuckers they will try anything they can to suck money(tokens) out of you.Some of these chicks think it's ok to just sit there and not even move her ass and then they wonder why they rarely get tipped :lol: luckely not all models are like that.And yes there are non nude models stupid rule in my opinion who wants to tip a dressed chick anyway ? :lol:

PlayboyMegan said:
What do non-nude girls do in group? I'm really curious. Do they just sit and talk in free, then dance in group/pvt? I dance in free chat for free usually. If I like a song that I'm listening to, it just happens naturally.

The one's I am familiar with do not take groups.

PlayboyMegan said:
Put on some boots.. danced around a bit. Not a whole lot. Allowed people to see all of her (clothed minus shirt, bra still on). She also said she was talking, and had been saying she wouldn't get nude, but I had my volume off by accident too. :lol:

I certainly wouldn't do it again. If I buy more tokes, I'd try creeping some of you lol.

Kalb said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Put on some boots.. danced around a bit. Not a whole lot. Allowed people to see all of her (clothed minus shirt, bra still on). She also said she was talking, and had been saying she wouldn't get nude, but I had my volume off by accident too. :lol:

I certainly wouldn't do it again. If I buy more tokes, I'd try creeping some of you lol.
Curious who it is, if you dont mind me asking, and yeah most non-nudes I know just decline groups or occasionally take them if guys are pestering and then do random things like drawing cartoons or playing charades or something.

CammiStar said:
Mfcwatchdog said:
who wants to tip a dressed chick anyway ? :lol:

Apparently enough people to have several non-nudes finish in the top 20 at one time or another. Some guys visit rooms more for the social interaction then the nudity.

Yeah that's true.I already did that to but that whas because the non nude model reminded me of somebody i know well as i always say somebody else tokens somebody else money and they are free how they spend it.Didn't wanted to sound harsh.

Kalb said:
The model, for almost the entire time, was looking kinda depressed and really uncomfortable on cam. So I was really feeling for her! She was new too, so figured she was just new.
In my experience, new models are often totally unprepared for what members expect from group and privates. But they see that people want it, and assume that means they should accept the group or private. Then, with the meter running, like dear in the headlights (mixing my metaphors) they sometimes freeze up not sure they're really comfortable doing what it is they now suspect they're expected to do, assuming they even really know what they're expected to do.

Some new models (who might not really be new to camming and similar endeavors, or who are just really more free with themselves) have little problem getting into the role and seem totally comfortable with what goes down, but I see plenty of them that thought the idea of camming sounded interesting, and are finding all the attention fun, but may not really grok what's involved. That's why when a new model seems even the leas bit overwhelmed, confused, or hesitant, I try to make sure they're really clear on what I (or sometimes others) are expecting in exchange for tokens and double-checking that they're really comfortable and prepared to follow through.

Finally, maybe it's just me, but I think the adrenaline high and excitement when you get your first tokens and start spending them leads a lot of new premiums to overspend they're first few times. I pretty clearly remember that sensation when I first popped my premium cherry. If you enjoyed it, then I wouldn't consider a waste of tokens (or money).

PlayboyMegan said:

Dance around, do more "sexy" dances than they would in public. Some people take models private just to talk, not to watch a cum show.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Its kind of amusing to watch how polarized this got. Some seem to have strong feelings 'show pussy now' is a necessity for tokens while others seem to simply enjoy supporting a girl no matter her actions. :think:

my experience is quite similar
on a drunken night i got on mfc as basic
was lurking and eventually chatting and decided to become premium. $20 wont make me starve, but it's not a money i'd like to spend on a jackoff
i ended up on a few rooms, tipping 10s here and there
i ended up with this cute all-tattooed new girl from russia, had a few tokens left, and we played, as each tip would go for one request, ending up with a "gran finale". it was quite fun, but i kinda felt bad for my money
i eventually came back and chatted with her, till one day she was almost begging for tokens, saying her rent was due a couple days, i really believe she was being honest and felt bad for not being able to help, specially knowing mfc would bite 50% of the tokens...

Status
Not open for further replies.