AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i am 19 yr old man on cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Needfatcock
I am 19 and starting off as a cam man and i am barley setting anything just getting pictures ready and setting up my bio and the moment I test if mt streaming is going to work I get banned saying that I am underaged. this is rather annoying because if you look at my cam you can see that it is very clear that I am a man with chest hair I mean how does chaturbate confuse me I look nothing like a child and I just want my account back it is a bitch and a half to set up an account due to taking pics of your id to prove that I am of age, but the funny thing about that is I got banned before I could even verify my self i would very much like my account back

I am 19 and starting off as a cam man and i am barley setting anything just getting pictures ready and setting up my bio and the moment I test if mt streaming is going to work I get banned saying that I am underaged. this is rather annoying because if you look at my cam you can see that it is very clear that I am a man with chest hair I mean how does chaturbate confuse me I look nothing like a child and I just want my account back it is a bitch and a half to set up an account due to taking pics of your id to prove that I am of age, but the funny thing about that is I got banned before I could even verify my self i would very much like my account back

Just because you have chest hair it doesn't mean you're a man.
You have early bloomers and late bloomers, for both men and women.

Personally I felt like it was forever for me to start getting hair, but I knew guys from the age of about 13 or 14 that had full-on hairy chests, legs, armpits, etc. (and you knew these guys from a mile away cos they stunk badly of B.O haha)

You will need to contact their support and let them know and tell them you have your ID ready (make sure you have it ready, you may have to send via email).
Or you can also wait for @punker barbie to try and help you.

Either way, especially for the latter, you need to supply your USERNAME for Chaturbate, otherwise, nothing can be done.

P.S
Also, for future reference, if you look down the main page here, you will see sub-sections for Chaturbate and MyFreeCams to get advice/support specifically for those sites.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Wait so you haven't submitted IDs? Can you access https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ ?

They banned me before I can do so and the email cb sent me told me to Verify my self but I can't since I am banned

Have you tried the above link whilst you're logged in? So login, then try it.. it should work if it's a case of the temporary ban until you verify ID

Have you tried the above link whilst you're logged in? So login, then try it.. it should work if it's a case of the temporary ban until you verify ID
Yeah man I've been trying everything thing but I'm still banned at This point proving myself seems kinda pointless now

Yeah man I've been trying everything thing but I'm still banned at This point proving myself seems kinda pointless now

I think this is the third thread I've seen you post about being banned. In one of them, Punker Barbie responded and then you pressed for a response less than an hour later. It takes time to work this stuff out, as she needs to work with others at CB to find out reasons why they did what they did.

Also, based on the USN flag in your avatar, I'll just say that if you're in the Navy and living on base you may be breaking rules if you're broadcasting from barracks. There are certain rules which apply to military that doesn't others. So, I'd recommend fully researching if you're breaking any rules by broadcasting.

I think this is the third thread I've seen you post about being banned. In one of them, Punker Barbie responded and then you pressed for a response less than an hour later. It takes time to work this stuff out, as she needs to work with others at CB to find out reasons why they did what they did.

Also, based on the USN flag in your avatar, I'll just say that if you're in the Navy and living on base you may be breaking rules if you're broadcasting from barracks. There are certain rules which apply to military that doesn't others. So, I'd recommend fully researching if you're breaking any rules by broadcasting.

Thank you for the help and I am not in the navy the flag is a gift from a family member

I
what happens when you click the link? if it keeps taking you back to chaturbate.com try in incognito and see if that helps as sometimes theres a weird redirect glitch.
[/QUOT
what happens when you click the link? if it keeps taking you back to chaturbate.com try in incognito and see if that helps as sometimes theres a weird redirect glitch.
It's just the same thing banned I think I'll just make a new account I really appreciate the help from all you people though .

Just because you have chest hair it doesn't mean you're a man.
You have early bloomers and late bloomers, for both men and women.
For real! I went to school with a kid who had a full beard, etc, at 13. And a few who started balding at 16/17, so they'd be at a gas station and other teens would think they were older and ask them to buy beer.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
I

It's just the same thing banned I think I'll just make a new account I really appreciate the help from all you people though .

Chances are, that account will run into the same thing. Be patient and let them work things out.

I figured as much but if they don't unbanned me I can always make a new but it just sucks I got kicked that fast

It's very common to be banned from CB. Just give it some time to let them work things out. If you don't hear back from Punker Barbie in your other thread by end of today or tomorrow, tag her again. I'm sure they have many of these issues they're dealing with at the same time.

Thanks for the reassurance forceten I honestly got over it already I was headed for a 2 day period but I am over it at this point I can take it or leave it not really a big deal to me anymore but again thank you

[attachment here]

So, from that attachment you supplied from CB, it tells us exactly what @cbhours already told you to do.
Go to the link that was given, does it work? Does it NOT work? If it doesn't work, what happens? Does it say a banned message, or does it redirect you back to the main page?
If it redirects to the main page, try clicking the link again a few other times. I have had the redirect to main page bug happen about 10 times in a row a lot of times, it's frustrating but it does *eventually* work.. So read what we are saying and try it. Or at the very least, tell us exactly what is happening - describe what you see after you click the link, etc. We can't see what you see, and it's more than likely an obvious "fix" or you've actually been banned properly for violating TOS, in which case @punker barbie will then try to help you. But as mentioned, she is "the middle man" and has to talk with others then relay the info back to you, when she is able to - this is not her primary job (to come here and help, it's an addition/bonus for all of us).

If the link does work, you SHOULD then see options to upload your IDs.
Do you see these or no?

There is literally no point in make a fresh account, as if this one is banned for violating a TOS, it will most likely get banned too.

Wait so you haven't submitted IDs? Can you access https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ ?

I figured as much but if they don't unbanned me I can always make a new but it just sucks I got kicked that fast
Untrue.

If one account is banned, others will be, too. They ban a person, not just a username.

Status
Not open for further replies.