AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i am annoyed and frustrated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so i just paid 20$ so i can edit and change my bio like background and so on. only problem is when i was done and saved my work it would not give me link. what do i do now.... i was using a free one till now but i said hey let me try this maybe its better if i dont like it i just cancel it i likely will anyways i mean 20$ per month it kinda a lot. i just wanted to try it however and now this happens i cant even use it?

Last edited:
so i just paid 20$ so i can edit and change my bio like background and so no. only problem is when i was done and saved my work it would not give me link. what do i do now.... i was using a free one till now but i said hey let me try this maybe its better if i dont like it i just cancel it i likely will both anyways i mean 20$ per month it kinda a lot. i just wanted to try it however and now this happens i cant even use it?
So confused. What did you pay for?

Upvote 0
i apologize. my goodness. i type that so messed up. im sorry. im just upset. also it's 12:13am here i should go to bed soon. yes i will. ( lol) it was this site https://camgirl.cloud/ i know its not a scam its just not working right for me it won't give me link. i dont know why... T_T i used a site called rulta before and had no problems but i wanted to try this one. boom not working T_T i wish i knew why. i heard other models use it and have no problems so i dont get it. however from what i did use and see camgirl.cloud is better. wish it would work right for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.