AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am confusing about PM is it ok to PM or NO?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2021
I am new model on myfreecam, I have much friends i added , thats members who give me tokens, and members who give me a lot of tokens, every time when i see that someone of that members come online, i text them to say hi .
more of members dont answer me, some of members answer but after time some my great members start ignoring me, what i do wrong? Can someone of models tell me what they do? do you girls send pm to your friends?
and i want to ask members what they think about that
I want to say that i never ask for tokens or something like that, i just say hi and have nice conversations

Thank you

Reactions: plutoprincess69
If you message them every time they come online, they probably think you're just trying to get their attention for tokens or to do a show with them.

I only ever PMd my best friends, otherwise I let everyone else just come to my room or message ME when they're ready to chat. Sometimes they don't want to chat, or are busy with other rooms.

Upvote 1
Sometimes we members just want to browse the site in peace or visit another model. Models pm-ing in that case can be considered annoying. I mean we guys visit many, many models. Can you imagine if every model I visited would pm me? It would run in the dozens. For others maybe over a hundred. That's why many members only allow bookmarked models to pm them.

Best thing if you really want to pm them, do it if they haven't visited you in a while, or once every couple of days.

Upvote 0
I want to say that i never ask for tokens or something like that, i just say hi and have nice conversations
I'm not on MFC so I don't know the specifics, but if there is a public chat in your room it's probably better to say your hi's and how-are-you's there. Always nicer to come to a room where there is some public chatter going on.

Upvote 0
I can understand that a member who has previously contributed in a room would be someone that a model wished to hang on to... tipping members can be as rare as hen's teeth on some slow nights! However, back in the day, when we members used to get PM's before the MFC homepage template had even fully loaded, it could make us feel that we are being ambushed for our tokens. We do get the fact that often those early PM's are just to say "hi!", but many of us ... well, me... are usually on to catch performances by a group of broadcasters... rarely just the one. Sorry. 😥

Personally, I'll only add a model to my friend's list if I intend to make return visits to her room, which means those random PM's aimed at me nowadays would sadly go unanswered as my PM's are set to friend's only. I only recently realised that in my time on MFC [10 years and counting] I have never initiated a PM chat with any girl, as I tend to stick to public chat almost all of the time, with a few comments and any requests or questions added to my tip notes.

☃️☃️☃️

Upvote 0
Thank you guyzzz, This make me ujnderstand much things, because i didnt want to be rude, I just want to say hi to members who give me nice tip, or great pvt. I dont expected tokend, just to say he and little chat. Now i pm members who are my friend, and who are in my room, make me feel better really!

Upvote 0
I only ever initiate a PM if they tipped for snapchat so I can get their username or to clarify what they like if I ever allow a private. Otherwise I imagine it's as annoying for them to be inundated by PMs as it is for me.

Upvote 0
this is something i’ve wondered too. when i first started i’d pm a majority of the people i met along the way since my ultimate goal is always to have a good time & a good show... always nice to have people you know. but i think i definitely lost people along the way not considering that they would reach out to me if they wanted to talk instead of assuming just because i was there that they SHOULD talk to me. i will say though i have messaged people that i had a great time with who were excited to hear from me bc they might have not bookmarked me at the time or didn’t see i was on yet. i think it’s a read the room thing & definitely not an everyday thing. intention matters too

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.