AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am just a human

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

22__loveisgone

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2021
This is dumb to say...offline she send me pictures of herself. In the morning or nights party ..just being goofy. The whole works right. I hate myself for saying this. I feel a bit sad because I am not the only one seeing all of that. Even just simple ones 🤷‍♂️.but still I think she is so cool 😁.

1) don't think the cam model knows she's dating you
2) sounds like snapchats she sends to all who tipped for that access
3) if you are magically somehow dating her, being sad or jealous of pics will not turn out well
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 This and ....

If you get jealous, sad or upset in her room when she:
a. types and you don't get a message in your PM screen
b. she has a private with another member and it goes waaay past the minimum time
c. she starts laughing and you know it is from some other PM
d. she goes into the rooms of guys with their cameras on and looks at them stroking their cocks

then it is time to walk away. Means you are getting way too attached. These are all warning signs to me to move on before it becomes awkward or embarrassing. This from a member, not a model.

She's a cammodel, not your girlfriend. If you are having these jealous feelings time to disengage.

I guess it's sound like I am jealous. But not really....I was only writing what was on mind 🤷‍♂️ of course I know she a web cam models. I don't think wrong of her. It's her job. Even if she was my girlfriend I would never ask her to stop what she is doing...I would still support her

I feel a bit sad because I am not the only one seeing all of that.

Yeah, what everyone else said 100x. Disengage, find someone new or just get off cam sites in general if you find yourself always falling into this pattern of behavior with cam models. It's dangerous for you and her. It really sounds like you're developing/have developed a pretty unhealthy view of the relationship you have to this chick so. You should stop while you're ahead before you end up with her face as a back tattoo or whatever.

I guess it's sound like I am jealous. But not really....I was only writing what was on mind 🤷‍♂️ of course I know she a web cam models. I don't think wrong of her. It's her job. Even if she was my girlfriend I would never ask her to stop what she is doing...I would still support her
Ok but you said in another post she was your girlfriend. It's a bit creepy dude.

It's funny how everyone here it's the same people who put those guys down. I wonder why you do such a things you would think some of you would be more understanding. Or at least be helpful. But your not.

It's funny how everyone here it's the same people who put those guys down. I wonder why you do such a things you would think some of you would be more understanding. Or at least be helpful. But your not.
"she's my girlfriend"
"I didn't say she's my girlfriend"
You make yourself sound very dysfunctional and delusional. Don't put the blame on us, bro.

You are just confusing people with your language. Because you are contradicting yourself, then getting all emotional, which puts everyone on guard.
What are you wanting to hear?
I'll lie to make you feel better all night Baby :rofl: (that was sarcasm - that last part).

ETA; Plus I don't mean to be too OCD here, but your title says "I'm only human" but then your pic shows you ASS-LESS floating out in the fucking ethers, flying Goddamn paper aeroplanes (?)

I was only writing what was on mind

you would think some of you would be more understanding.

People in the adult entertainment industry regularly deal with people trying to harass, stalk, bully, outed, scam, sexually harass, blackmailed, phished, stigmatized, get death threats, extra.

Predators often try to play off their crazy as being 'innocent', 'harmless', 'fun', 'just words', extra

at least be helpful.

They don't need to help you, they need you to stop harassing them. You need to stop.

Hi Loveisgone,

I am not saying you experienced any of the emotions that I wrote about, in those scenarios. But it is something to reflect on for any member who thinks they are getting too attached. Been there, done that, luckily didn't get in too deep, learnt from it, fortunately don't have a back tattoo. That is one reason why I am "friends" with 6 different models, and spread time among them and the odd new room. I am not too attached to a single model and they are definitely not attached to me. We chat, we keep it light-hearted. That is what it is all about. One thing I tell all my model friends is that what I want most for them is to be happy, find someone local and their age (for the single ones) if that us what they are looking for. They know I will support them with tokens and to be there to chat, but that is where it ends.

Speaking generally, and I have reflected on this.

When you step back and look at these "relationships" from a distance, you have to ask whether it can truly work?
  • Does the model leave family and friends to go to an unknown country, where they may not speak the language and know only the member they have gone to see? Chemistry may not be there and they may not have money to buy a return ticket. Do they become trapped, at whim of member who is infatuated, with maybe some huge age difference? Does he (she) expect the model to give up her career and be eternally thankful? How often can they see their families etc.... Things may not work out so great for the model.
  • Does the member try and move to where the model is? Suddenly they are not earning what they used to and can't provide the quality of life that was promised. Model keeps working to help pay the bills and suddenly the member can't deal with that. Doesn't work out so well there either.
Of course there are exceptions to these, but reading previous posts, they are few and far between. By all means have your online "relationship", but be aware that model you have fallen for may be having that same "relationship" with 5 other members and you would never know.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Billy

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
Why would you post this in the Ask-a-Model section...and then get mad at all of the models who are telling you like it is? It reminds me of when a guy asks us to rate his cock or rate his face from 1 - 10 (And tells us to "Be honest"), and then if we give him a 4 he's upset with us.

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

"she's my girlfriend"
"I didn't say she's my girlfriend"
You make yourself sound very dysfunctional and delusional. Don't put the blame on us, br
Hi Loveisgone,

I am not saying you experienced any of the emotions that I wrote about, in those scenarios. But it is something to reflect on for any member who thinks they are getting too attached. Been there, done that, luckily didn't get in too deep, learnt from it, fortunately don't have a back tattoo. That is one reason why I am "friends" with 6 different models, and spread time among them and the odd new room. I am not too attached to a single model and they are definitely not attached to me. We chat, we keep it light-hearted. That is what it is all about. One thing I tell all my model friends is that what I want most for them is to be happy, find someone local and their age (for the single ones) if that us what they are looking for. They know I will support them with tokens and to be there to chat, but that is where it ends.

Speaking generally, and I have reflected on this.

When you step back and look at these "relationships" from a distance, you have to ask whether it can truly work?
  • Does the model leave family and friends to go to an unknown country, where they may not speak the language and know only the member they have gone to see? Chemistry may not be there and they may not have money to buy a return ticket. Do they become trapped, at whim of member who is infatuated, with maybe some huge age difference? Does he (she) expect the model to give up her career and be eternally thankful? How often can they see their families etc.... Things may not work out so great for the model.
  • Does the member try and move to where the model is? Suddenly they are not earning what they used to and can't provide the quality of life that was promised. Model keeps working to help pay the bills and suddenly the member can't deal with that. Doesn't work out so well there either.
Of course there are exceptions to these, but reading previous posts, they are few and far between. By all means have your online "relationship", but be aware that model you have fallen for may be having that same "relationship" with 5 other members and you would never know.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Billy

this is a small forum. of course, you are going to see the same people interacting in threads. we get a lot of new people who are stuck in a parasocial relationship or loveconned asking for our advise and opinions. next to being banned from chaturbate, they are a popular thread theme. sometimes our opinions on their situation aren't the nicest, but they need to hear it. sometimes people need to hear that objective perspective to help shake them out of whatever fantasy/delusion they created or were swept up in. sure it would be nice to tell a stranger that the relationship he thinks he is in is genuine but that would be insincere.

She wants me to be online everyday but I am only able to go online once in awhile. She doesn't ask for tips she just wants me there . So yeah. I even had to compromise with her we even made a schedule for when I'll be online????? With her

Yeah I have also members , which i like to have in my room because they have a great way of communicating and having a sense of humor that makes me laugh and entertains others. More laughter, smiling and good vibes in my room = more tips. But that doesn't mean that I love these people, but that I just like to have them in my room because they contribute something very valuable without having to spend a ton of tokens on me. Sure I like those members,but more in an „online kind of way“... I would never consider to date one of them or something more than a nice online friendship.

Last edited:
She wants me to be online everyday but I am only able to go online once in awhile. She doesn't ask for tips she just wants me there . So yeah. I even had to compromise with her we even made a schedule for when I'll be online????? With her
Well, let's hope she doesn't find you on ACF and see this because she sounds like the type that'll roast your fucking balls for breakfast.

Attachments

• your girlfriend ain't gonna like this.JPG
    your girlfriend ain't gonna like this.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 31
are you stocking me 🤣😂 I am kidding lol yeah she won't like that 👍..how well she even find me here and know it's me 🤷‍♂️
Yes, I'm stocking you.
I'm stocking you an ass ... it's on order.

Sounds like a great start to another solid relationship...

Status
Not open for further replies.