AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am missing my payment from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
I have not received my payment from CB for the pay period that ended on April 30th. This is atypical since for the past 2 years I always received an email from CB support telling me a payment had been issued a couple of days after the end of the pay period and then I got the wire the day after the email. As of today I have received no email from CB and no funds.

I wrote to support yesterday to ask about this and received no response. I realize the entire industry is struggling with the fallout from Payoneer/FCP shutting down, but I was not using that payment method and I would like to at least know when I will get the payment that is due because I had cashed out my tokens and they are no longer in my account either as tokens or as dollars. It feels like my payment is floating in limbo and I can't get anyone to answer.

@punker barbie

I have not received my payment from CB for the pay period that ended on April 30th. This is atypical since for the past 2 years I always received an email from CB support telling me a payment had been issued a couple of days after the end of the pay period and then I got the wire the day after the email. As of today I have received no email from CB and no funds.

I wrote to support yesterday to ask about this and received no response. I realize the entire industry is struggling with the fallout from Payoneer/FCP shutting down, but I was not using that payment method and I would like to at least know when I will get the payment that is due because I had cashed out my tokens and they are no longer in my account either as tokens or as dollars. It feels like my payment is floating in limbo and I can't get anyone to answer.

@punker barbie
I have the same problem, did not received money from 1-15 period and is 6 april, support is answering after 7 days(for them is normal)..i m still Waiting Wire transfer, i Also Look on ePayment Maybe will be faster

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
Upvote 0
I have read our Romanian forums, and there people complain about Chaturbate - Wire Transfer Payment. They still did not receive their money, too. Seems Chaturbate has some issues with Wire Transfer Payment Method. Well, other methods worked. Paxum did, at least for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have read our Romanian forums, and there people complain about Chaturbate - Wire Transfer Payment. They still did not receive their money, too. Seems Chaturbate has some issues with Wire Transfer Payment Method. Well, other methods worked. Paxum did, at least for me.

If you don't mind, when did you get the funds?

Upvote 0
If you don't mind, when did you get the funds?
I got the e-mail from Paxum telling me that I have received my Chaturbate Payment on Wednesday evening. In my Paxum account I have requested to withdraw my funds by EFT(Electronic Funds Transfer). EFT Withdrawals are tipically received to the bank account within 3-7 business days of submitting the request. That being said, I estimate to receive the money in my bank account the latest on Friday.

Upvote 0
Oh okay so maybe they paid everybody on Wednesday and Paxum shows the funds instantly but wires take a couple days... I hope.. If that's the case I should see the wire tomorrow or so..
This is my first time when I am using Paxum. And yes, Paxum shows the funds instantly, but there take some time/days until You get the money in your bank account, depends on what withdrawal option You choose. So far everything has been going well, I hope It will be good until the end of the transaction.

I wish you the best of luck with your payments! :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I am in Canada and the exact same situation as OP. Yesterday I received a daily wire transfer payout from April 26, but a wire transfer payout from April 23 is still outstanding. They have always been reliable until now. Also I noticed the transfer is coming from a new company, not Multimedia. So I think they have found a new bank based in the UK to process wire transfers. Also Punker Barbie said in another thread wire transfers should be sorted out in the next few days. Finally hope!

Upvote 0
I been checking my bank account every hour but still didnt got my payment. It's frustrating. Now I'm kinda worried that I entered my details wrong. Anybody else still waiting for wire transfer?

Upvote 0
I been checking my bank account every hour but still didnt got my payment. It's frustrating. Now I'm kinda worried that I entered my details wrong. Anybody else still waiting for wire transfer?
Believe me when i Say you will wait for nothing, make a paxum account, you will escape from frustration soon if you do that, i was in your skin and i know how you feel, people don t pay much attention, suport is not answering you i know that, make a paxum you will thank me me late.

Upvote 0
I received my wire payment yesterday too. I'm in Europe and I initiated the payment at the end of April.
from chaturbate to your bank? without intermediary?
with SWIFT & IBAN?
can you say please name is bank and country? your account bank is USD or EUR?
i ask this because i too prefer CB--->MY BANK
i'm in italy - UNICREDIT BANK - ACCOUNT USD CURRENCY
but when i put SWIFT&IBAN on chaturbate page method payment
the automatically system doesn't match SWIFT & IBAN but they are ok, but chaturbate system
don't accept..... so i cant save.... so i cant request wire transfer and by email support i cant write they this codes ok .... mmmmm

Last edited:
Upvote 0
from chaturbate to your bank? without intermediary?
with SWIFT & IBAN?
can you say please name is bank and country? your account bank is USD or EUR?
i ask this because i too prefer CB--->MY BANK
i'm in italy - UNICREDIT BANK - ACCOUNT USD CURRENCY
but when i put SWIFT&IBAN on chaturbate page method payment
the automatically system doesn't match SWIFT & IBAN but they are ok, but chaturbate system
don't accept..... so i cant save.... so i cant request wire transfer and by email support i cant write they this codes ok .... mmmmm

You are asking for a lot of very personal information... I don't think a wise model would reply.

Upvote 0
i understand but i say my information too
fineco italy (unicredit swift) multicurrency usd currency
unfortunatly cb support reply me with STANDARD EMAIL
and i no resolv.

Upvote 0
SWIFT plus IBAN, EUR currency account. Not so sure how this plays a role though. The sender of the money can never know the currency of the receiving account unless i'm misinformed. I mean, how could he know?

You might check your IBAN and SWIFT code in one of the online tools that check if they're correct. My bank offers one, i'm sure many banks do.

Upvote 0
My swift and IBAN are ok. But page of CB say no so I can't save page. They need FORCE. but I can't speak good with CB support.....

Upvote 0
My boyfriend still did not received his payment from 16-30 of April ! We emailed cb they answered after a day and told us the payment has been sent.... this was 2 days ago. Now we still do not got any payment... second time using wire, the check 1-15 of april was in... 10 day after the check ended....but now it has been 14 days, and I do not know who else to ask...

@punker barbie

Upvote 0

@punker barbie
I am also in this situation and anyone dont answer me

Upvote 0
Yes i am in same situation.i do conversion on 29_04_2018 and i dont recived my money

Upvote 0
I initially set up wire transfer after FCP became unavailable...even spoke to CB support and confirmed all my bank info... but waiting on April 1-15 payout still and two weeks ago CB support told me that the wire transfer failed... so I changed my payment method and requested that they sent me my payout via chequ in the mail( I am also in canada).

They confirmed my change in payment and I waited... and waited... then yesterday after sending them a screenshot of my requested payouts and asking where my payout was, CB support tells me yesterday that they sent the money wire through Paxil and it had been accepted.... I don’t have and have never had a Paxum....

I’m so frustrated. Any advice would be infinitely helpful.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.