AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am need some help with CharlesBot !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigi Noir

Banhammered
Apr 15, 2020
Hi all! I am a new Webcam girl and I actually like it a lot ( I am a displaced stripper for years in Atlanta and very much considering this as a career move)! I am on MFC and having trouble figuring out this CharlesBot. Trying to use :!whiteboard command on is not working in my chat cause I have to send the link from my page profile to customers ( and that is timely) for my whiteboard and even trying to promote (the !addad command) only is working for my Twitter and Instagram advertising and I myself am tired of just seeing those promos in my chat... I want to promote my MFC share and a few other things...and I have the commands from the wiki MFC site and have the CharlesBot site bookmarked but I still can't figure it out ....I just mainly want to promote in my room so I don't look boring ... I really appreciate any help you 'Great Web Cam Model Masters' can give me ....(and BTW I love this whole AmberCutie Forum thank you for it! ..I have taken a lot of notes and learned a lot from here since my new journey!)

• Hugs
Reactions: Morganjanelle
Hi all! I am a new Webcam girl and I actually like it a lot ( I am a displaced stripper for years in Atlanta and very much considering this as a career move)! I am on MFC and having trouble figuring out this CharlesBot. Trying to use :!whiteboard command on is not working in my chat cause I have to send the link from my page profile to customers ( and that is timely) for my whiteboard and even trying to promote (the !addad command) only is working for my Twitter and Instagram advertising and I myself am tired of just seeing those promos in my chat... I want to promote my MFC share and a few other things...and I have the commands from the wiki MFC site and have the CharlesBot site bookmarked but I still can't figure it out ....I just mainly want to promote in my room so I don't look boring ... I really appreciate any help you 'Great Web Cam Model Masters' can give me ....(and BTW I love this whole AmberCutie Forum thank you for it! ..I have taken a lot of notes and learned a lot from here since my new journey!)
It might be easier to use the control panel page offsite https://charlesbot.com/controlpanel/ then just type in what you want him to say, click the checkbox, then click save commands at the bottom. Anything with a green check will automatically post (rotating through your ads) at the rate you specify via the !setinterval command.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 8.56.53 AM.png

I've never used Charlesbot to update my whiteboard, so I'm not sure how to help you with that. But as you can see in my example, I do make mention of the whiteboard (I just edit that manually with my new videos and sales) in an ad that he posts in the room.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Thank you for your help! I will test this out when I login.
Oh, also, the site I linked you, I believe you have to sign in with a new password (don't use your MFC password), so make sure to get that set up before you're on cam. (Assuming you haven't used that page yet.)

Hi just wanted to follow up. Everything went smother last night because of this. I enclosed a copy also to show you and the use Bitly https://bitly.com/ this shortens links (such as the whiteboard) for all pages. Once again thanks for the help!

Attachments

• Gigi Noir ScreenShot_LI.jpg
    Gigi Noir ScreenShot_LI.jpg
    690.1 KB · Views: 35
Hi just wanted to follow up. Everything went smother last night because of this. I enclosed a copy also to show you and the use Bitly https://bitly.com/ this shortens links (such as the whiteboard) for all pages. Once again thanks for the help!
Don't forget to put your actual links in for Onlyfans, Instagram and Twitter. I would recommend using full links as people might be hesitant to use bitly.

Status
Not open for further replies.