AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I bought a new laptop and streamed finally at 1080 instead of 720 and got 5 times more viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought 720p doesn't differ much from 1080. I was really hesitant about buying the new laptop. But now I only wish to have bought it earlier. Viewers 5x more but not tips though.

5x huh hmm..
That's a bit concerning for me, since i can get 1080 on Eplay, but i can only get 720 on CB..
Guess i'll have to work on that more, i think CB's deeming my internet speed not reliable enough for 1080 and forcing me down.,

Good to hear your viewers jumped up so much. And good luck with converting them to payers.

5x huh hmm..
That's a bit concerning for me, since i can get 1080 on Eplay, but i can only get 720 on CB..
Guess i'll have to work on that more, i think CB's deeming my internet speed not reliable enough for 1080 and forcing me down.,

Good to hear your viewers jumped up so much. And good luck with converting them to payers.
As long as you yourself see 1080p on the broadcast stats (above the fps and bitrate charts) then you get the HD+ tag even if for whatever reason cb refuses to feed viewers 1080p.

edit: correction, as long as you see the 1080p and don't see any caution warnings like low bitrate etc

As long as you yourself see 1080p on the broadcast stats (above the fps and bitrate charts) then you get the HD+ tag even if for whatever reason cb refuses to feed viewers 1080p.

edit: correction, as long as you see the 1080p and don't see any caution warnings like low bitrate etc

Thankyou.

At the moment i work 70 hour weeks with my real job..
And streaming is something i can turn to for an income if shit hits the fan...

And also for fun in the limited free time i have..
So i'm very dam slow for setup at the moment.

I have a couple of weeks leave soon, so i'll get stuck into testing that more soon.

Thanks again for the help.

Yeah I was able to convince one of my favourite models to switch to streaming at 1080p with MFC's max bitrate, 1080p at 6Mbs is soo much better, too bad it only works in HLS which has much higher latency than WebRTC

Status
Not open for further replies.