AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I broke my Lush...lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Did your Lush break or stop working(6+months after having it)?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, but it's about to!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, mine works perfectly fine!

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgirlIvy

Cam Model
Jan 21, 2019
Wonderland, USA
www.onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Cha0sIvy
MFC Username
IvyCha0s
Chaturbate Username
badgirl_ivy_bbw
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002424812/badgirl_ivy/
Anyone else break their Lovense Lush? I read up a lot about it and I guess the reason they came out with the second one was because of the total and complete design flaw. The bluetooth is in the egg and not the 'tail' like it is in the Lush 2. But yeah, mine snapped at the butt of the tail! {pic below}
It did last a year though!
R.I.P. that thing helped me a lot :(

Attachments

• 20190123_182420.jpg
    20190123_182420.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
No, I figured since I've had it for a year that there wasn't some sort of warranty coverage. I'll just buy a Lush 2 in a couple weeks after saving up a bit. They are way better anyway. I always had connection issues when using it on my gspot.

I just thought it was kind of funny, wanted to start a thread about people's toy breaking stories. I realize I wasn't super clear on that haha! So..

Please share your "oops! I broke it!" sexy toy moments!

My first lovense product was the Hush... it lasted 3 months, it still powers on and works.... until you touch it, basically any pressure on it at all causes it to turn off, my second was a lush and the silicone lifted and split after 4 uses, one more use and im assuming it got water in it when cleaning because now it's completely dead.

Im in 2 minds on whether to get another product from lovense, I think they massively need to improve their build quality for the price they sell them at but dont think they have any reason to when so many people are replacing them so frequently because they know they will make more with it than without it. If they sorted out the build quality I think they would actually end up loosing a good amount of sales.

Reactions: BadgirlIvy
For what it's worth my lush has been great. My Nora broke very quickly and they replaced it. My Ambi broke within like 2 months or something and one of those months I barely worked and they refused to cover the warranty unless I paid to have it shipped to China (which would cost me in Canada more than it cost to buy) so that they could test it and decide if it was my fault or not before they sent another one.

I'd check and see if the kiirroo (or however it's spelled) toys integrate into your site and buy one of them instead as a replacement if they do.

For what it's worth my lush has been great. My Nora broke very quickly and they replaced it. My Ambi broke within like 2 months or something and one of those months I barely worked and they refused to cover the warranty unless I paid to have it shipped to China (which would cost me in Canada more than it cost to buy) so that they could test it and decide if it was my fault or not before they sent another one.

I'd check and see if the kiirroo (or however it's spelled) toys integrate into your site and buy one of them instead as a replacement if they do.

Yea, their build quality seems to be extremely hit and miss, I had the same they offered to replace it if I sent it to USA from Europe (I bought it from a local store that wouldn't deal with the warranty) so i cant fault their customer service, but shipping was almost as much as a new one, so I just bought the lush instead, less waiting and it was only something like a $20 difference

I have a lovense wishlist, I told the guys if they want want me to have another they can order it from there. I would rather spend the money on things that will last like new camera equipment and stuff.

I had the first version of the lush and it broke after about a year (I had it before camming for public play with a lover). It started having connection issues and eventually just didn't work at all.

I was recently gifted the lush 2 and everything about it is better. It seems a lot more durable as well but time will tell.

I just bought my lush in the beginning of January and it never connected reliably. I tried 2 different phones and my computer. I just contacted lovense and they sent me the new Lush 2 no questions asked! I got the replacement on Wednesday and this one works SO much better. :) So I guess I didn't exactly break mine but their customer service was quick to respond and easy enough to deal with.

Reactions: KingMarti
I had the first version of the lush and it broke after about a year (I had it before camming for public play with a lover). It started having connection issues and eventually just didn't work at all.

I was recently gifted the lush 2 and everything about it is better. It seems a lot more durable as well but time will tell.

That's how mine started to go funky, then it just snapped one night on cam.

I just bought my lush in the beginning of January and it never connected reliably. I tried 2 different phones and my computer. I just contacted lovense and they sent me the new Lush 2 no questions asked! I got the replacement on Wednesday and this one works SO much better. :) So I guess I didn't exactly break mine but their customer service was quick to respond and easy enough to deal with.

Mine never connected reliably either!! It would alllllwwwayyss go in and out during my broadcasts. Which did cost me money in the end. Maybe I should contact them, couldn't hurt to ask. Lol.

I have a lush but I could never get it to work properly with streamate so it just kinda sits there not being used. I’m hoping at some point I can get it to work but if not my hitachi is just fine and makes me happy anyway ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.