AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I built a better search and filter tool for Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never been a big fan of chaturbate search tool.
This tool is a nice improvement on that.

chaturbate has filters for country, and your tool does not. Is their any reason why this was not added?

does it [secretly] inject affiliate codes into the url? That would be lame.
It does, but it doesn't really make any difference if you're already a signed up user. It costs me to host the site so I don't see anything wrong with trying to claw a little back through affiliate links. You can also disable the affiliate links by clicking the "Links not opening?" link, if you want to.

I never been a big fan of chaturbate search tool.
This tool is a nice improvement on that.

chaturbate has filters for country, and your tool does not. Is their any reason why this was not added?

Chaturbate doesn't expose actual location in their API unfortunately, so I can't get that information.

Reactions: DoD404

only for continent (excl. Antarctica and Australia and Africa), not country, AFAIK, except for the Philappines.

Europe includes the UK, North America includes Canada. I'm still not sure where to find Australians/Kiwis/Tongans/Samoans/etc. - in 'other' or 'Asia'

only for continent (excl. Antarctica and Australia and Africa), not country, AFAIK, except for the Philappines.

Europe includes the UK, North America includes Canada. I'm still not sure where to find Australians/Kiwis/Tongans/Samoans/etc. - in 'other' or 'Asia'

Canada IS a part of North America...we're the most north part lol ;)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Canada IS a part of North America...we're the most north part lol ;)

note that I was addressing the claim that CB has filters for 'country' ... you cannot filter for canadians on CB, only for canadians+americans ;)

Chaturbate does not have the country filter, but does have that button in Advanced options to show location.

Maybe I'm mistaken that the text search in the bubble app functions the same as the Chaturbate site? Search by viewer count and age range is a plus. I've seen this also on sites like megacams.me and gumidrop.com

Thanks for the search option! Also, good taste in literature.

More directed at ignatiousj for his Confederacy of Dunces screenname and avatar. :)

that site seems very not-slightly broken. Firefox detects somethingorother and often prompts me to 'stop' or 'wait'

eut9Atr.png

I built one too and was about to post about it, only to find two others already existing!

My chaturbate search site is http://chaturbat.io, which is designed to respond very quickly to searches, show large thumbnails and allow freetext searching any fields (including location).

You can check chaturbate-filter.com also!

Here you can filter Chaturbate rooms by online, offline, favourite and new rooms, spoken languages, genders, age, number of viewers, number of followers, regions, smoke, drink or drugs use. You can check when a room will be online. Or use the powerful search function! Many more options will be added in the future.

hi chaturbate-filter, i checked your site and learned about some 'interesting' features like a history of online activities and snapshots. i assume some models to be not really happy about these features, thus allow me two questions: 1. where do you get the snapshots from? they are obviously not stored and accessible on the cb website and 2. did the models you list on your website agree that their snapshots are stored on your server?

Status
Not open for further replies.