AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can’t register on streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NNMXoxo

Banhammered
Jul 27, 2022
Hi I have been trying to register with streamate for months now but I’m not winning, after receiving the link to verify my email, I click on the link I get stuck to this page, please see below screenshot!!! Please fix I have contacted istore they asked me to contact streamate as this is a site issue, I have emailed you and no one has assisted me they keep asking me unnecessarily questions there is nothing else to say this is where I get stuck, I use iPhone 6 and software is updated,

Also seems like my account has expired please also reactivate it and fix this issue so I can be able to register

Attachments

• F09162FA-7C33-4F75-BC05-6C284A4A1B93.png
    F09162FA-7C33-4F75-BC05-6C284A4A1B93.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 17
Hi I have been trying to register with streamate for months now but I’m not winning, after receiving the link to verify my email, I click on the link I get stuck to this page, please see below screenshot!!! Please fix I have contacted istore they asked me to contact streamate as this is a site issue, I have emailed you and no one has assisted me they keep asking me unnecessarily questions there is nothing else to say this is where I get stuck, I use iPhone 6 and software is updated,

Also seems like my account has expired please also reactivate it and fix this issue so I can be able to register
I had that problem also. After the computer takes you to that page, continue with your phone. It worked for me, only I'm still not a model because of address verification issues.

Upvote 0
I had that problem also. After the computer takes you to that page, continue with your phone. It worked for me, only I'm still not a model because of
You'll have a much better experience when trying to register using a PC. Try this and let us know how it works
yes I have tried pc but it’s, but it’s only required phone at the end to take pictures, when I scan that code it’s doesn’t work 😤

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.