AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can get a lot of viewers but very few tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
For example tonight I had 500+ viewers which was more than ever, but I had earned only 1000 tokens and less than 20 people every tipped.

But some nights night I got 150 viewers but much more tips I received...

Do you have any solutions?

That's pretty normal when you take into account two things. The first is that the majority of your earnings for most models come from a small % of viewers, and because of that earnings will fluctuate significantly from show to show. The second thing is that as your room increases viewers the proportion of anons and greys will increase, so a higher room count doesn't always translate to anything more than a few extra tippers.

Not a solution , but to me having just the right number of guest for a fun room that majority of my guest participate in tipping and conversing is better than having over 1000+ views and few tippers.

Maybe having a personal goal of how much tokens you would like to earn per broadcast would help, and focus on how you can reach that goal daily? So that way, its not how many tippers you would concentrate and just focus on the goal?

With >500 viewers, you have appeal. Do you have regular achievable goals, and a range of small and bigger tip menu items?
Another consideration on those busier nights is click-through traffic, you may get many views during a show but they have to stick around for a while to start clicking the magic button. Is there a pattern to which nights you get the better tipping?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.