AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I cannot do skype shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2019
Hello everybody, I am from Thailand, pretty new to this forum and not too much time like I want it unfortunately.

I have a question for you girls...

Recently, I have started doing skype shows with skyprivate, unfortunately I have some big issues, not related to the plugin but with my camera.

I have a logitech camera and I use splitcam generaly..

For a reason that I dont understand, every time i try to call someone on skype or that someone try to call me, my computer freeze and show me a black screen, before turning off...

I changed the settings in skype and I see my camera clearly, the only problem is really that when someone call me or I call, it blocks my computer..

Has one girl experienced this too ? I would really appreciate the help as it make me lose a lot of money unfortunately... :dead:

Thanks for the reply

Hello! Did you talked to my colleagues from the Support Department? They can help you solve this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.