AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I can't find my pic when i'm online

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2020
Hi everyone I have a big problem that I need to solve urgently. When I am live it is my habit, using another profile of mine, to look for my Pic on CB to understand what page I am on, sometimes I ask the broadcasters that enter my room to tell me on which CB page they found my Pic. I discovered that my Pic disappears from the pages of CB ... let me explain better ... I transmit but in the pages of the site my Pic does not appear ... sometimes I find it for a few minutes but most of the time I do not find it nor I nor others who I ask to look for me on the pages of CB. Does the same thing happen to any of you? how can i fix this malfunction? @punker barbie can you help me? the same thing happens to a model I know too I have a latest generation i7 computer a logitech C922 cam and a fast connection, so the problem is not mine. thanks for the help you will give me

You're likely there, just hard to find in the crowd.

You can search for your name. That should bring up a page of results matching the search and should show if you're in the list.

Or you can search within some tag to see if you're there.

Neither will show your position in the site overall though. No way to do that easily as far as I know. You can go though page-by-page and do a page search but that's tedious.

Also, you should have an number ranking from which you can get an idea of where you are relative to others.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone I have a big problem that I need to solve urgently. When I am live it is my habit, using another profile of mine, to look for my Pic on CB to understand what page I am on, sometimes I ask the broadcasters that enter my room to tell me on which CB page they found my Pic. I discovered that my Pic disappears from the pages of CB ... let me explain better ... I transmit but in the pages of the site my Pic does not appear ... sometimes I find it for a few minutes but most of the time I do not find it nor I nor others who I ask to look for me on the pages of CB. Does the same thing happen to any of you? how can i fix this malfunction? @punker barbie can you help me? the same thing happens to a model I know too I have a latest generation i7 computer a logitech C922 cam and a fast connection, so the problem is not mine. thanks for the help you will give me
Do you have the region you live in geoblocked? if so, you would actually be hidden from yourself, as strange as that sounds!

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
unless you are on one of the first pages 1 or 2 users with tokens entering or leaving your room can make you move forward or backward several pages (on Chaturbate)

Upvote 0
If you think there may be some issue, please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com with details and they will be happy to review your account.

Upvote 0
when you are streaming, the best way to test it is to use the search option in the upper right of the thumbnails (next to options).
Type your username in here and it should find your name and say "broadcasting now".

Upvote 0
I understand the concerns of the OP, BUT I think that although the CB software pretends to have THEEEEEEEEEEEEE most populated rooms ranked in order on the pages, and thus one should be able to find her categories, and then take attendance, and then find herself in the list... it has NOT been my experience that things appear very "orderly" at ALL on the menu pages.

Many times I've been in a room with a giant attendance that would be certain to be in the top-5 on the site, and I have opened another window to get to the menu page, and been unable to even see the room I'm in, on the front page at ALL.

A better move for the OP would be to pose the question in your own chat: "What did MY photo look like when you saw me on the menu page today???"

(and then the fact that ANYONE has ANY answers for that, will be enough evidence for you to go on believing that OTHER people ARE seeing you on the menu page).

(if most of their answers are about your impressive ass, and your great smile, that's OK... even though you might think some should be mentioning the pink carnation and the pick-up truck behind you on the wall)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.