1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't get vertified at CB! Please help

Discussion in 'Chaturbate' started by Adara_raider, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:03 AM.

1. Adara_raider

Hello , I sent 3 different HD pictures of myself next to my passport but still got declined at CB! I even got my friend to take a picture of me with her newest iphone and when you zoom you can see every freckle on my face! What more details do they want? I'm getting so frustrated about this and sent them emails why, but no reply:( Id never thought it would be so hard to prove that I am me!! I apperciate all the help I can get :kiss:

#1 Adara_raider, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:03 AM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018 at 8:14 AM
  2. Adara_raider

I got a reply now saying "ID not valid, face next to ID is blocked??? What do they mean?? You can see my whole face in detail.... I really dont understand what Else I can do..

3. AmberCutie

AmberCutie I AM NOT A SUPPORT PERSON FOR CHATURBATE.
    Staff Member Cam Model

Moved this into the CB subforum, hopefully @punker barbie can give some advice. Make sure to reply here with the username you signed up with at CB so she knows whose account to look into. :)

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  4. Adara_raider

Thank you love!!!

5. shapman88

As Amber mentioned, can you please provide your CB username?

6. Adara_raider

Yes ofc! Adara_raider

7. punker barbie

punker barbie Chaturbate.com
    Industry Representative

Just sent you a DM, you are verified now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hugs Hugs x 1
  8. Adara_raider

Thanks so much for your help!!:D:kiss:

9. Brett M

For future reference, if you don't still know:

What they mean by "face blocked" is that you are holding your ID card/passport in front of your face, this could be so the card is only JUST slightly covering your face, but they NEED it at the side and to not be over your face at all.

• Like Like x 2