AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i cant view webcam after flash player is gone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2021
after flash player is gone i cant view webcam

it is lagging

please help me with the solution

i use vpn but with flash player it was working 1080p perfect

after flash player is gone it is lagging at 240p
[removed images, they were unnecessary - Admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. If you have not done so already, please uninstall Flash from your system. Adobe is now blocking it and most content will no longer work!

These links will help:

CB's Flash-less solution is more CPU intensive than Adobe Flash was. I find that my "older" laptop runs hotter and with more CPU usage when using CB's Flash-less solution. However, my equipment is old (as CB app/bot coders can't pay bills -- let alone earn enough to upgrade a PC) so I often set my streams to run in a lower resolution. Because of this, I can't speak directly to 1080p steams or rule out CB's Flash-less solution as the culprit.

On a side note... I have noticed that when I use the PiP (Picture-in-Picture) option to pop-out the stream, that pop-out window runs smoother. I've actually noticed the fan in the laptop slow down and less lag from other applications/browser tabs. *shrug*

With that said, I am not CB support. I would suggest you contact CB to discuss this issue. Perhaps with some detailed reports, they can work towards optimizing their solution for all users!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.