AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I fudged up coding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2020
New York, USA
So I haven’t been able to find answers to this anywhere so someone please help!
Earlier today I was doing coding for my Chaturbate profile and I accidentally deleted a section of the floating icons and now i can’t access my edit bio or click any buttons on the page. I was using @Dan202 coding for the floating icon and deleted the last part of the code like the last box. Now I can’t edit anything. I emailed support but haven’t gotten anything back. I’m super new to coding and have no idea how I can fix this or if I even can.

Solution
Earlier today I was doing coding for my Chaturbate profile and I accidentally deleted a section of the floating icons and now i can’t access my edit bio or click any buttons on the page. I was using @Dan202 coding for the floating icon and deleted the last part of the code like the last box. Now I can’t edit anything. I emailed support but haven’t gotten anything back. I’m super new to coding and have no idea how I can fix this or if I even can.
Can you edit your bio at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/editbio/ and clear it?
Can you edit your bio at https://chaturbate.com/accounts/editbio/ and clear it?

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.