AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I get a request for age verification after it has been approved

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2020
Today I got a message saying you need to verify your age. I did this once and have been camming for a month now. So I upload my id again. Says it was rejected because it is already on file. I am the only person on my cam. I have emailed support and shirley. Just automated response. What a disaster these people are. If this keeps up I'll just go to another site I guess. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it? My name is 420denier. Thanks

Today I got a message saying you need to verify your age. I did this once and have been camming for a month now. So I upload my id again. Says it was rejected because it is already on file. I am the only person on my cam. I have emailed support and shirley. Just automated response. What a disaster these people are. If this keeps up I'll just go to another site I guess. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it? My name is 420denier. Thanks

Support has informed me that your account is currently age verified.

Upvote 0
Yes thanks. They kept sending this automated email and then a real person responded. The issue was I don't show my face on cam and they didn't think it was me. They needed 30 seconds of facetime on camera. I did that and problem solved. If they would have just asked for that to begin with it would have saved time and money. But thanks again for looking into it. If I have any more issues I will come here in the future if that's not a problem. I will still email them first though.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.