AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i got banned and i believe i didn't do anything to violate the terms and conditions of chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2022
hello good day @punker barbie barbie @AmberCutie please help me bring my account back i have money on this account mona_lisa69 they banned me without any reasonsi did everything they want i have completed all the documents they needed but why please help its my only source of income hoping for your response thank you.

Hello @punker barbie and @AmberCutie chaturbate replied in my email with this
"We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit."

Even though its not why theyre making this false accusations i work in chaturbate for almost 2 years earned a lot of followers and some fanclubs too why theyre doing this.i have proof that my documents are real not fake. Then i reply to them with this email

"
Username: mona_lisa69
Additional notes: Dear Chaturbate Team
I uploaded all the id verification i had
The postal id i uploaded is recognize by philpost please review it. had a different year because it was a mistake by the government. i have never digital altered any documents
I already informed the Chaturbate Support Team about that mistake in older mails about my postal year that it should be 2001and not 2000 i was so honest with your team. Please you can review my postal that it is not fake and now i am still on the process of renewing it with right details/year but it takes 1-2 months.

I hope on a fast reply
And thanks for helping me.
Thank you.

And now its been 4 days i still got no reply. Please @AmberCutie @punker barbie help me i am so hopeless now. Thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.